President of University of Missou student body is black. The homecoming king. From Chicago..........

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
He interned for Rahm Emanuel. Yes, that is right. Payton Head, the president of the Univeristy of Missouri student body.....

Obama-Head.jpg
payton_copy.jpg
LyHdm-v6.jpg

Oh, and here some other things. One, he had to apologize for falsely claiming the KKK was on the campus.

There is still no photo evidence of any kind of a poop swastika.
There is still no evidence at all of trucks or other vehicles driving around the confederate flag.
Their pride and joy gay black man Michael Sam still says he never experienced any racism.
Their football team, unlike what TMZSPN reported were not ALL UNITED in their protests.

They are all fucking liars. This blatant bullshit that the left engages in has become totally intolerable. Those fucking pieces of shit, are nothing but the pieces of shit I claim they are.

It is proven on a daily basis. This president has deliberately divided this country and has caused racial strife whenever and however he can. He is a fucking pathetic disgraceful marxist.

You stupid ass piles of shit who vote for everything democrat are nothing but useful losers for the democrats. That is all you are. That is all you will ever be.

Fuck you.

He interned for Rahm Emanuel. Yes, that is right. Payton Head, the president of the Univeristy of Missouri student body.....

Obama-Head.jpg
payton_copy.jpg
LyHdm-v6.jpg

Oh, and here some other things. One, he had to apologize for falsely claiming the KKK was on the campus.

There is still no photo evidence of any kind of a poop swastika.
There is still no evidence at all of trucks or other vehicles driving around the confederate flag.
Their pride and joy gay black man Michael Sam still says he never experienced any racism.
Their football team, unlike what TMZSPN reported were not ALL UNITED in their protests.

They are all fucking liars. This blatant bullshit that the left engages in has become totally intolerable. Those fucking pieces of shit, are nothing but the pieces of shit I claim they are.

It is proven on a daily basis. This president has deliberately divided this country and has caused racial strife whenever and however he can. He is a fucking pathetic disgraceful marxist.

You stupid ass piles of shit who vote for everything democrat are nothing but useful losers for the democrats. That is all you are. That is all you will ever be.

Fuck you.

Un freaking real.

Do you know liberals still think to this second that that fat thug was a gentle giant minding his own business and was murdered?

What am I talking about? These are the same people who still think OJ is innocent.

How the fuck can people allow themselves to be so fucking stupid?

Yeah, things really look bad for that black president of the student body being elected homecoming king.

Doesn't it? Yeah, things were so bad for Michael Sam, who is a "double minority" that he went back there to work. Oh, and he still claimed he experienced ZERO racism.

EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FUCKING LEFT WING ASSHOLES ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING LIARS.

YOU FUCKING LIARS!!!

Last edited:
Oh this was a planned "theater of racism". I have no doubt now. Complete and utter bullshit. Just like this whopper.

The University of Missouri’s student body president, Payton Head, is apologizing “for scaring everybody with false KKK on campus rumor.”
It was a rough night on the campus of the University of Missouri, thanks in large part to Student Body President Payton Head. Head posted on Facebook earlier in the night that the KKK was confirmed on campus and that he was working with “the MUPD, the state trooper and the National Guard.”

The only problem with that terrifying statement is it wasn’t true and Head was forced to delete the post and apologize:

Given Head’s central role in recent protests at Mizzou, some may not be surprised to find a connection between Head, from an upper middle class Chicago neighborhood, and the nation’s community organizer in chief, Barack Obama. Per his Facebook page, the two met in July, 2011 when Head visited the White House.

Obama-Head.jpg

Missouri Student Body Prez Payton Head Linked to Obama - Breitbart

Please tell me the OP is either young or didn't go to college. Past being really angry, I can't tell what he is trying to say.

I think this might be the tipping point. Crying wolf is a horrid idea at any time because it negates true racism. Just like the Rolling Stone article about rape on campus was so FUBAR'D it will now suppress young women on campus from coming forward if they have truly raped.

Crying wolf needs to see those doing the crying and the lying getting bitch slapped and knuckle sandwiched. AND wearing orange.

I think this might be the tipping point. Crying wolf is a horrid idea at any time because it negates true racism. Just like the Rolling Stone article about rape on campus was so FUBAR'D it will now suppress young women on campus from coming forward if they have truly raped.

Crying wolf needs to see those doing the crying and the lying getting bitch slapped and knuckle sandwiched. AND wearing orange.

You very much underestimate how pathetic the left is.

Trust me. I never underestimate the left. I'm currently residing in commie country canada right now.

:lol:

So they have to fabricate racist events now, why?

Go figure. Turns out that many of the activists on campus were part of the crew supporting that gentle giant <insert bazooka barf> Mike Brown.

We have the "Ferguson Effect" on campus now.

Isn't there some provision in Obamacare to get these people the mental health treatment they require?

Trust me. I never underestimate the left. I'm currently residing in commie country canada right now.

You really should find a country outside of North America and go live there. Surely, there must be a country somewhere in the world you would feel comfortable living in that meets your standards.

You really should find a country outside of North America and go live there. Surely, there must be a country somewhere in the world you would feel comfortable living in that meets your standards.

Fuck off you dumb ass brainwashed lying sack of double talking hypocritical shit.

Wait, is the OP implying that the football team is lying or incapable of making a rational judgement?

They decided not to play because of a lack of institutional responsiveness to racism.

Does the OP know the actual evidence the football team weighed? Has he spoken with the football team? Does he have legal transcripts?

Is he just basing his comments on right-or-left wing media sources?

Is the OP saying the football team is lying? If yes, what is his evidence?

Why is the OP so confident the football team is lying?

Other than stories about fecal swastikas (which may be true or false), what direct evidence does the OP have about the actual decision process of the actual football team and the evidence they considered? Because if all he has are charges against liberals for false-flag racism, what the fuck does this have to do with the actual football players?

(This is why I don't understand what the OP is talking about. Before he starts hanging people from trees, shouldn't he present direct or legal evidence of what he claims the football players are lying about?)

Last edited:

Fuck off you dumb ass brainwashed lying sack of double talking hypocritical shit.
Frothing at the mouth again I see, ROTFLMAO.

Wait, is the OP implying that the football team is lying or incapable of making a rational judgement?

They decided not to play because of a lack of institutional responsiveness to racism.

Does the OP know the actual evidence the football team weighed? Has he spoken with the football team? Does he have legal transcripts?

Is he just basing his comments on right-or-left wing media sources?

Is the OP saying the football team is lying? If yes, what is his evidence?

Why is the OP so confident the football team is lying?

Other than stories about fecal swastikas (which may be true or false), what direct evidence does the OP have about the actual decision process of the actual football team and the evidence they considered? Because if all he has are charges against liberals for false-flag racism, what the fuck does this has to do with the actual football players?

(This is why I don't understand what the OP is talking about. Before he starts hanging people from trees, shouldn't he present direct or legal evidence of what he claims the football players are lying about?)

He was right about the bowling ball comment.....

Forum List

Back