President Trump Begins Deportation on Towel-Head, Before He's Elected

LOL. When Trump goes back to his reality show after losing 40+ states in November, he can yell, 'You're fired' to his heart's content. LOL

A flight student from Egypt is facing deportation from the United States after being investigated by federal agents for posting on his Facebook page that he was willing to kill Donald Trump and the world would thank him.

Ahem... No, it wasn't the head of the toilet cleaners union Trump that will be having an Egyptian deported...

“I don’t know why would they think I am a threat to the national security of the United States just because of a stupid post.”

wabc7plane.gif

How old is this Muslim immigrant? Is he serious? He is lucky they don't haul his ass of to Gitmo. . .

Presidential assassinations are an American tradition. Why pick on this young lad ?
If you want to legitimately participate in American traditions, then you best make sure you are an American. :bang3:

Otherwise, go assassinate your own leaders. Duh!

LOL. When Trump goes back to his reality show after losing 40+ states in November, he can yell, 'You're fired' to his heart's content. LOL
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-voter-turnout.html?_r=0
After the election Hillary's new book will be titled: "How To Lose Two Presidential Elections For Dummies".
Subtitled: "I had the fucking nomination in the bag! Debbie even told Biden and Warren to piss off so I wouldn't have any competition. Debbie even 'fixed' the debates schedule for me. I had more millions from Wall Street and the banks than I knew how to spend! It was that fucking negro 'firewall' everyone promised would show up but those lazy negroes sat on their fucking porches on election day because my fucking skin wasn't black!"

LOL. There are going to be a lot more than just African Americans voting for Hillary or Bernie. Let's see. Trump has insulted Latinos, Catholics, women, scientists, asians, and anyone with a brain.

What a fool. Think before you click send.

LOL. There are going to be a lot more than just African Americans voting for Hillary or Bernie. Let's see. Trump has insulted Latinos, Catholics, women, scientists, asians, and anyone with a brain.
Funny that TRUMP won 40% of the Hispanic vote in Nevada. TRUMP is winning every voter demographic there is.
When the old bitch can't even count of her negro slaves to vote for her she has a HUGE problem. How about those young female voters??????? No? OK. How about the 'middle class? No? OK how about women under 65? No? OK how about............................................................
I guess the old bitch closet lesbian needs to brush up on her 'Ebonics'.
Here's a suggestion: Don't invest in a "President Hillary' hoodie. You would only have to hide it with your hoodie with Trayvon's 12 year old face on it and your 'HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT' hoodie.
Face it pal. You're a loser in a 'winner'-centric society.

Funny that TRUMP won 40% of the Hispanic vote in Nevada. TRUMP is winning every voter demographic there is.
When the old bitch can't even count of her negro slaves to vote for her she has a HUGE problem. How about those young female voters??????? No? OK. How about the 'middle class? No? OK how about women under 65? No? OK how about............................................................
Here's a suggestion: Don't invest in a "President Hillary' hoodie. You would only have to hide it with your hoodie with Trayvon's 12 year old face on it and your 'HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT' hoodie.

Even without the fawning over Trump, you can still just see who is a fan of the Klanidate Trump, can't you?

Trump did not win 40% of the hispanic vote. He won 40% of the GOP hispanic vote. In other words, he won 40% of close to zero. Whoo hooo! :rolleyes:

Let's see, 40% of a 12% and then demographics reductions would give Trump 34 votes in favor...

This is what I call swift judgement.
It's just a prelude of what's to come 'tards.

You're next, so keep your fucking pie-holes shut....

Egyptian student may be deported after Trump threat

What the issue here? He's not a citizen and he threatened a major Presidential candidate. He should be deported. If he wrote that about Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama I'd expect nothing less. Oh and by they it's not Trump investigating. Lie much???

Even without the fawning over Trump, you can still just see who is a fan of the Klanidate Trump, can't you?

Trump did not win 40% of the hispanic vote. He won 40% of the GOP hispanic vote. In other words, he won 40% of close to zero. Whoo hooo! :rolleyes:
When he wins 40% of the national Hispanic vote he will become President.
Tell us which 'demographic' Trump is losing?
The tell us which demographics Hillary is losing?
Her fucking negro slave 'firewall' didn't even show up.
I've ordered my 'Brown Shirt'. You will be on the first cattle car asshole.
The backlash against you fucking LIB pussies will be a treat to behold after Mein Fuhrer Trump is elected.
Better start saving now for your one way trip to the Gold Coast.
The Chinese who own the place will be happy to put you to work in the fucking strip mines.

Forum List

Back