President Trump. His slaughter continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbyguy

Dec 13, 2020
I saw on the news last night that an even more contagious form of coronavirus has mutated into existence in England. And maybe more deadly too. Though just being more contagious in itself will equate into more deadly. This new strain of the coronavirus has caused other European countries to suspend travel to and from England. But are we doing the same? NO!!! Last night they also had governor Cuomo blasting the president for not doing the same. He said that at that very moment, there were people heading to the U.S. carrying this deadlier form of the coronavirus. He wondered about the president, how often does a certain thing have to happen before you figure out what the right response is.

I saw on the news last night that an even more contagious form of coronavirus has mutated into existence in England. And maybe more deadly too. Though just being more contagious in itself will equate into more deadly. This new strain of the coronavirus has caused other European countries to suspend travel to and from England. But are we doing the same? NO!!! Last night they also had governor Cuomo blasting the president for not doing the same. He said that at that very moment, there were people heading to the U.S. carrying this deadlier form of the coronavirus. He wondered about the president, how often does a certain thing have to happen before you figure out what the right response is.

Hey I have a great idea! Impeach him.

lol ... why bother? he's gone in > a month.

neener neener.

neener neener.

His legacy will live forever. Besides, you'll still wake up every morning thinking about him, for at least the next four years.

He must have really done a number on your head.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

neener neener.

His legacy will live forever. Besides, you'll still wake up every morning thinking about him, for at least the next four years.

Not mine. When he is sent packing, I won't give him a second thought. I like Winners.

neener neener.

Not mine. When he is sent packing, I won't give him a second thought. I like Winners.

How is Biden a "winner" when you're going to spend the next four years running interference for him, and defending his stupidity and incompetence every day?

I saw that on the news as well. And, while it is considered to be 70 percent more contagious, the morbidity rate remains the same.

And yeah, why in the hell aren't we banning travel from England? We've already got ICU's that are full, with many people starting to have to wait for several hours in an ambulance before being admitted to the hospital. Guess the only reason we're not banning them is because Trump doesn't have any beef with the UK, as well as has some holdings there.

liberals and facts.jpg

neener neener.

his legasy will be that he's a whiny little bitch because he's a looooooooooooooser & he must be desperate AF to stay outa jail.

cy vance & letitia james are a'waitin for donny.

oh & that fat fuck probably will stroke out with a big mac shoved down his gullet before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back