🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump is Smarter than the Generals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A viewpoint created by those who oppose anything the president does.

Of the many controversial things Trump said during the campaign, none seemed to grate more than his suggestion that he “knows more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.” It turns out, that’s true. Not only did he step on the gas against ISIS and abandon the parallel (and contradictory) goal of regime change in Syria, he also knows that a successful campaign must eventually be brought to a conclusion.

If ISIS does reemerge, it’s not the responsibility of the United States but those governments in the region who should be responsible for their own defense and security. The American voters have said that we can no longer be the policeman for the world.

More of this @ Trump Is Smarter Than the Generals

Today Trump is behaving with the shrewdness and self-awareness of a civilian commander-in-chief who knows, with Clemenceau, that war is too important to be left to the generals. Trump recognizes too, with another French leader, Charles de Gaulle, that the cemeteries are full of indispensable men.

From another good article @ Mattis Is Wrong—This Scholar-General Was Right

I have no interest in Syria's internal war.

Obama did little and the liberals were fine with it. Trump does something and it was warmongering. Now he is ready to leave and they are all upset. Well it shows me liberals have no moral compass, real concern for Syrians and use any opportunity to throw crap at conservatives. I have no problem letting liberals fight in Syria. Feel free to arm yourselves and help out.

A viewpoint created by those who oppose anything the president does.

Of the many controversial things Trump said during the campaign, none seemed to grate more than his suggestion that he “knows more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.” It turns out, that’s true. Not only did he step on the gas against ISIS and abandon the parallel (and contradictory) goal of regime change in Syria, he also knows that a successful campaign must eventually be brought to a conclusion.

If ISIS does reemerge, it’s not the responsibility of the United States but those governments in the region who should be responsible for their own defense and security. The American voters have said that we can no longer be the policeman for the world.

More of this @ Trump Is Smarter Than the Generals

Today Trump is behaving with the shrewdness and self-awareness of a civilian commander-in-chief who knows, with Clemenceau, that war is too important to be left to the generals. Trump recognizes too, with another French leader, Charles de Gaulle, that the cemeteries are full of indispensable men.

From another good article @ Mattis Is Wrong—This Scholar-General Was Right
There is no Secretary of Defence, no Chief of Staff, no Attorney General, no one is sure who is running the Justice Department, the stock market is crashing, he is shutting down the government and he is under federal investigation. And you guys are still supporting him.

I fully support any effort to abandon the Middle East, but to pretend that Trump isn’t a total incompentent with no comprehension of what consequences his actions may have is even stupider than, well, Trump

Forum List

Back