President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Sorry bout that,

1. If you believe hard enough its a lie, then a lie it will be.
2. NOT!!!!!
3. This will flatten her one day not unlike a steam roller.
4. There was a segment of society in the middle ages, liberals, that believed real hard the world was flat and not safe to travel the ocean blue, cause you would simply fall off the edge.
5. Ofcourse they were wrong, the Jews knew for thousands of years the world was round.
6. They wrote about in their books.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Feel free to show proof she either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy....

My prediction is -- like other brain-dead cons, you won't even try since there is no such proof.

Feel free to show proof she either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy....

My prediction is -- like other brain-dead cons, you won't even try since there is no such proof.
Sorry bout that,

1. But here you go asshole:

SAMPLE:
"The newly released notes from Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, indicate that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 28 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

2. Opps there it is!
3. *Now You Can Shit and Fall Back In It!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But here you go asshole:

SAMPLE:
"The newly released notes from Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, indicate that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 28 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

2. Opps there it is!
3. *Now You Can Shit and Fall Back In It!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOLOL

You're such a flaming retard. Moron, that says Hillary schemed to paint Trump with dirt connecting him to Russia.

But that's not what I challenged you to prove. :eusa_doh:

I challenged you to prove she either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy and nothing in that article touches on either of those.

Nothing in there says anything about her being involved with getting the Steele dossier into the hands of the FBI or about her conspiring with Steele.

Shit, neither "Steele" nor "dossier" are ever even mentioned in that article.

Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit. Congrats on keeping your streak alive!

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

You're such a flaming retard. Moron, that says Hillary schemed to paint Trump with dirt connecting him to Russia.

But that's not what I challenged you to prove. :eusa_doh:

I challenged you to prove she either had anything to do with the Feds getting their hands on the dossier or that she conspired with a foreign spy and nothing in that article touches on either of those.

Nothing in there says anything about her being involved with getting the Steele dossier into the hands of the FBI or about her conspiring with Steele.

Shit, neither "Steele" nor "dossier" are ever even mentioned in that article.

Once again, you prove to be dumber than shit. Congrats on keeping your streak alive!

:abgg2q.jpg:
She and her campaign paid for it and got caught.

They just had to pay more than a hundred grand in fines for illegally using campaign funds to pay for the dossier.

Now if "The Smartest Woman in the World" who would be president didn't even know what her campaign and attorneys were up to she's not qualified to be the local dog catcher in a one dog town.

Steele was by definition a "foreign spy" and was working directly with his contacts in Russian intelligence to fabricate the dossier. He admitted it under oath in his UK lawsuit.

Hilary and the campaign tried to launder the money through her lawyers in order to conceal what they were doing so they knew damned well what they were doing was illegal.

She and her campaign paid for it and got caught.

They just had to pay more than a hundred grand in fines for illegally using campaign funds to pay for the dossier.

Now if "The Smartest Woman in the World" who would be president didn't even know what her campaign and attorneys were up to she's not qualified to be the local dog catcher in a one dog town.

Actually, she was fined 8 grand, not more than a hundred. Regardless of that trivial point, there's zero evidence she had anything to do with the FBI getting their hands on the dossier. By all accounts, that happened because Steele reached out to them directly without her. Nor is there any evidence she ever conspired with Steele. There's no evidence she even met Steele.

Actually, she was fined 8 grand, not more than a hundred. Regardless of that trivial point, there's zero evidence she had anything to do with the FBI getting their hands on the dossier. By all accounts, that happened because Steele reached out to them directly without her. Nor is there any evidence she ever conspired with Steele. There's no evidence she even met Steele.
Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

Steele admitted turning the dossier over at their direction to the FBI.

Steele was by definition a "foreign spy" and was working directly with his contacts in Russian intelligence to fabricate the dossier. He admitted it under oath in his UK lawsuit.

So? Who said otherwise? What does that have to do with what I posted?

Hilary and the campaign tried to launder the money through her lawyers in order to conceal what they were doing so they knew damned well what they were doing was illegal.

She probably should be charged with a related crime if for no other reason but to set an example to hopefully prevent that from happening again. That said, she was not fined for violating 52 U.S. Code § 30121(a)(2), which is soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national. She was fined for 52 U.S. Code § 30104(b)(5)(A) and 11 C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i), essentially failing to properly report the Steele related campaign expenditures.

So? Who said otherwise? What does that have to do with what I posted?

She probably should be charged with a related crime if for no other reason but to set an example to hopefully prevent that from happening again. That said, she was not fined for violating 52 U.S. Code § 30121(a)(2), which is soliciting campaign contributions from a foreign national. She was fined for 52 U.S. Code § 30104(b)(5)(A) and 11 C.F.R. § 104.3(b)(4)(i), essentially failing to properly report the Steele related campaign expenditures.
Who said anything about soliciting foreign donations?

They laundered the money through Perkins and Cole to pay Steele for the dossier.

Who said anything about soliciting foreign donations?

They laundered the money through Perkins and Cole to pay Steele for the dossier.

Because soliciting a foreign national for a campaign contribution could have been a potential charge. She wasn't charged with it. To your point, she wasn't charged with money laundering either. It amounted to improperly reporting a campaign contribution.

Actually, she was fined 8 grand, not more than a hundred.

Oh, and from your link....

The Clinton campaign agreed to a civil penalty of $8,000

... which is what I said.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, and from your link....

The Clinton campaign agreed to a civil penalty of $8,000

... which is what I said.
thumbsup.gif
You say a lot of things.

The Clinton campaign agreed to a civil penalty of $8,000 and the DNC $105,000, according to a pair of conciliatory agreements that were attached to the letter sent to the Coolidge Reagan Foundation.

She also absconded with the DNC funds to use as her own cutting Bernie out well before she won the nomination.

Because soliciting a foreign national for a campaign contribution could have been a potential charge. She wasn't charged with it. To your point, she wasn't charged with money laundering either. It amounted to improperly reporting a campaign contribution.
He was paid for his services, there was no donation.

Forum List

Back