President Trump playing golf with Gruesome Lindsey Graham...could he be the next Attorney General?!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
NOOOOO!!! 1) Lindsey was great on Kavanaugh but he's an open borders zealot; 2) Remember what happened w/ Sessions: we lost a senate seat -- in ALABAMA.

I don't think Sessions is going anywhere not unless he wants to.

If he does there are plenty of other good lawyers out there to fill the post.

Sessions is not running the DOJ, the DOJ is running him. We need someone there to take Mueller off Rosenstein's plate. Also, someone to get Huber moving on the dems' Russia collusion and deep state conspiracy.

NOOOOO!!! 1) Lindsey was great on Kavanaugh but he's an open borders zealot; 2) Remember what happened w/ Sessions: we lost a senate seat -- in ALABAMA.
Could be offered but I don't think he will except it. The Senate is more important.

I doubt TRUMP would offer Graham an AG position. I do think TRUMP likes Graham speaking out and supporting his agenda. TRUMP is a quick learner and doubt he would make the same mistake in replacing Session with someone like Graham.

It would be interesting if TRUMP after the midterms fired Session and made Rosenstein AG. CNN is flipping out over Rosenstein meeting with TRUMP on AF1. :21:

i wonder how many dead little boys are buried under miss lindsey's property that the russians know about?

Graham has been Trump's fluffer from the beginning. Graham is Trump's insider in the Senate. Graham mansplains how the legislative gears work to Trump.

i wonder how many dead little boys are buried under miss lindsey's property that the russians know about?

Yeah.

QUEER-O has at least three corpses in the path to staying in the CLOSET.

Graham surely has some...

Forum List

Back