President Trump points to multiple cases of democrat corruption ties to Russian

"President Trump points to multiple cases of Democrat corruption, ties to Russian oligarchs"

DJT doesn't even merit the title of POTUS, anymore.
He points to deflect.
He points and lies.
He points and his lapdogs in the WH jump.
He points and Turtle with Senators wait for 2020.
He points and The Putin Master gives him new marching Troll Orders.

In other words, Democrats can engage in actions and activities which smack of corruption and unethical behavior, and no one cares. Meanwhile Trump does not engage in any collusion with Russians, and he gets a three year anal exam, and is called a traitor by the main stream media.

If you are really corrupt and traitorous in your collusion with Russians, the Democratic Party will give you the nickname "The Lion of the Senate."

I was thinking, I should add this for context:

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

Last edited:
"President Trump points to multiple cases of Democrat corruption, ties to Russian oligarchs"

He points to deflect.
He points and lies.

All back at you Tard...

It all sticks to you.....

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
To take focus off his own wrongdoing no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you Tards do...………..

Idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
61821657_10213996407839940_8158573971147587584_n.jpg

President Trump points to multiple cases of Democrat corruption, ties to Russian oligarchs | One America News Network
President Trump recently said top Democrat Party officials have colluded with corrupt Russian officials for years.

It's not like this can't be proven and the corruption is mind blowing as well.
I'm working for OAN today lol I Posted more than one article from them oh crap now what ehhe.
If he knows it, where is the proof? Lol! Toads are always going to be Toads who believe in Trump's fairy dust. What a joke.

He points to deflect.
He points and lies.
Democrats voted for oversight and they have tons of evidence of high crimes. Time to begin hearings, impeachment, and indictments.

President Trump points to multiple cases of Democrat corruption, ties to Russian oligarchs | One America News Network
President Trump recently said top Democrat Party officials have colluded with corrupt Russian officials for years.

It's not like this can't be proven and the corruption is mind blowing as well.
I'm working for OAN today lol I Posted more than one article from them oh crap now what ehhe.

OAN is biased for Trump so who cares what they say. The fact is that Trump has extensive financial ties to Russia. Trump Jr bragged about their financial ties. The Trump campaign gave campaign information to a Russian business associate who passed it onto Russian Intelligence.

He points to deflect.
He points and lies.
Democrats voted for oversight and they have tons of evidence of high crimes. Time to begin hearings, impeachment, and indictments.
So what now??

He points to deflect.
He points and lies.
So what now??
I just said it. In an orderly fashion, Democrats have no other choice but to begin hearings, impeachment proceedings, and indictments. This latest discovery of John Dowd trying to get Flynn to hijack the investigation into Russian meddling after his arrest, was just icing on the cake for obstruction. And it's in an email and its on video.

Forum List

Back