🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump rally in Florida for Ron DeSantis For Governor happening right now

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump starts by saying DeSantis is "a tough, brilliant cookie. It's true. He's tough, he's smart, and he loves Florida...and he's going to be your next governor."

• Banned
Most Presidents age drastically after a couple terms. Not Trump he actually looks younger.

• Banned
Trump: "Democrats want to raise your taxes. They want to destroy your jobs. They want to cross crush our industries with crippling regulations"

President Trump on Washington: "I know the wonderful people. And I know the scum."

Most Presidents age drastically after a couple terms. Not Trump he actually looks younger.
It might seem like a "couple of terms" but Trump has only been president for about a year and a half. (Look how much he has accomplished compared to 8 years of Hussein stagnation)>

Nothing like a good old fashioned Trump rally. Always makes me feel GREAT AGAIN.

Thousands at the rally.

Most of them had to stand outside in the Florida summer heat and afternoon thunderstorm to see him.

DjeA8Y6WsAE1a24.jpg

"I left the hall thinking: Donald Trump is going to be re-elected in 2020. The Democrats don’t have anyone who can touch him. Bank on it. Don’t hate me for being the one to tell you." Chicago Sun-Times reporter at Trump rally.

Forum List

Back