President Trump Released a List of 78 Terror Attacks The Media Hopes You Ignore

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If it doesn't happen here in the USA, it doesn't count.

Some of the attacks on this list, such as the bombings in Paris and Brussels and the terrible attack in San Bernardino, California, did get world wide coverage, granted. But many others were quickly swept under the media rug and the Trump administration wants us all to understand that terror attacks don’t happen infrequently. Indeed, the world is being hit by an almost daily deluge of terror attacks.

The full list, with a detailed explanation of the “failed” Yemen raid @ President Trump Released a List of 78 Terror Attacks The Media Hopes You Ignore

He forgot :
On August 5, 2012, a massacre took place at the gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others.[3][4] Page committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after he was shot in the stomach by a responding police officer.

Page was an American white supremacist and Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin. Apart from the shooter, all of the dead were members of the Sikh faith. The incident drew responses from President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Dignitaries attended candlelight vigils in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and India.[3][5][6] First Lady Michelle Obama visited the temple on August 23, 2012
Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia

I am shocked that SA and UAE, France , Germany, etc are not on the list.

Propaganda news. Fake news. Misinformation news. The claim that the news media did not report the terrorist attacks was just another lie from trump. The list of attacks claimed by trump was in fact covered by the media. Furthermore, the story about the Yemen raid is a current big news story. When military officials put out the word or infer that the CIC's first order in his Presidency for a military operation was botched it is big news. Trying to compare the two stories is just an act of deflection.

Some of the attacks on this list, such as the bombings in Paris and Brussels and the terrible attack in San Bernardino, California, did get world wide coverage, granted. But many others were quickly swept under the media rug and the Trump administration wants us all to understand that terror attacks don’t happen infrequently. Indeed, the world is being hit by an almost daily deluge of terror attacks.

The full list, with a detailed explanation of the “failed” Yemen raid @ President Trump Released a List of 78 Terror Attacks The Media Hopes You Ignore
Maybe our President should get off Fox and Breitbart and look around more. Then he'd see that nearly all of the attacks were indeed covered, some remote ones not wall to wall, which is this the point this diversion complaint is trying to make. I agree there isn't much on East Timor these days. But I see reports from across the globe by reporters stationed in hot spots. Although evidently the one at Nordstrom's was asleep at the switch.

There is an Islamist terror attack somewhere in the world almost every day. However the Left is more concerned about climate change and right wing terrorists. Just ask Obama.

As such, their priorities are out of whack....because they are wacky.

There is an Islamist terror attack somewhere in the world almost every day. However the Left is more concerned about climate change and right wing terrorists. Just ask Obama.

There is also a child abuse, political bribe, false imprisonment, murdered journalist...all kinds of horrors somewhere in the world almost every day and I doubt they get reported either. I am assuming that the complaint about 'Islamic Terror attacks somewhere in the world' is an effort to get Americans to back Trump's ban, build a wall and shut out those who are too stupid to not get born here. Don't you get even a hint of East Germany in all this? Do you think the folks behind that shut out wall were told it was to keep them in, or were they told (and believed) their wall was to keep the bad guys out?

There is also a child abuse, political bribe, false imprisonment, murdered journalist...all kinds of horrors somewhere in the world almost every day and I doubt they get reported either. I am assuming that the complaint about 'Islamic Terror attacks somewhere in the world' is an effort to get Americans to back Trump's ban, build a wall and shut out those who are too stupid to not get born here. Don't you get even a hint of East Germany in all this? Do you think the folks behind that shut out wall were told it was to keep them in, or were they told (and believed) their wall was to keep the bad guys out?
You are twisted in so many ways.

You just admitted that Trump was right when he said some terror attacks go unreported by the lib MSM. I suspect this was not your intention.

Why do you refuse to recognize Islamist terrorism, as the world's greatest problem? Why do you try to minimize it by citing other problems? Do you believe everything Obama tells you?

He forgot :
On August 5, 2012, a massacre took place at the gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others.[3][4] Page committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after he was shot in the stomach by a responding police officer.

Page was an American white supremacist and Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin. Apart from the shooter, all of the dead were members of the Sikh faith. The incident drew responses from President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Dignitaries attended candlelight vigils in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and India.[3][5][6] First Lady Michelle Obama visited the temple on August 23, 2012
Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia

I am shocked that SA and UAE, France , Germany, etc are not on the list.

Trump's list doesn't include terror attacks AGAINST Muslims, it only includes attacked BY Muslims. And some of the victims of these so-called terror attacks have said that their situation was not a "terrorist" attack. The parents of two young people killed by a Muslim man have said they resent their childrens' deaths being politicized when the man who killed them had a long history of mental illness and the case was determined to be a case of criminal insanity, not terrorism.

You just admitted that Trump was right when he said some terror attacks go unreported by the lib MSM. I suspect this was not your intention.

Why do you refuse to recognize Islamist terrorism, as the world's greatest problem? Why do you try to minimize it by citing other problems? Do you believe everything Obama tells you?

Because terrorism is terrorism, whether it's right wing terrorists or Middle Eastern terrorism. In North America some of you are really big on labelling Middle Easterm terrorism as "Islamic", but white right-wing terrorism is labelled as "mental illness". Dylann Roof's attack in a black church is white supremecist right-wing terrorism, as is the attack on the Muslim mosque in Cinncinati (?), but these attacks are never labelled as "terrorism".

There are far more terrorist attacks in the US by right wing terrorists, but these are consistently ignore, while right wingers go bat-shit over the fear of Middle Eastern terrorists. Before you start banning immigration, maybe you should clean up the terror cells in your own country. They're killing more people than the Middle Eastern variety at the moment.

Because terrorism is terrorism, whether it's right wing terrorists or Middle Eastern terrorism. In North America some of you are really big on labelling Middle Easterm terrorism as "Islamic", but white right-wing terrorism is labelled as "mental illness". Dylann Roof's attack in a black church is white supremecist right-wing terrorism, as is the attack on the Muslim mosque in Cinncinati (?), but these attacks are never labelled as "terrorism".

There are far more terrorist attacks in the US by right wing terrorists, but these are consistently ignore, while right wingers go bat-shit over the fear of Middle Eastern terrorists. Before you start banning immigration, maybe you should clean up the terror cells in your own country. They're killing more people than the Middle Eastern variety at the moment.

Terror attacks by white right wing terrorists: 1
Terror attacks by Islamists: 10,000
...They are virtually the same in the minds of some.

White right-wing terrorism....really? Are you a racist?

Do you have a degree from Berkeley?

Gipper, of course some terror attacks go unreported. Why would you consider that a Trump triumph. And if every single attack were covered, the ones in Muslim dominated countries for example, would you know about it even if it were reported. Gipper, if all you do is read about terror attacks, you wouldn't have the time or the inclination to read about the stupid self-serving tweets, department store stock, judicial discrediting, crowd size vs your lying eyes, and all the other little clues of personality your hero displays. It is almost funny that you claim I do not recognize the world's greatest problem. I do! You are the one blind to what is so obvious to me...Donald J. Trump's leadership of my country is the world's greatest problem. Ask the head of any other western country...except Russia, our new BF.

Gipper, of course some terror attacks go unreported. Why would you consider that a Trump triumph. And if every single attack were covered, the ones in Muslim dominated countries for example, would you know about it even if it were reported. Gipper, if all you do is read about terror attacks, you wouldn't have the time or the inclination to read about the stupid self-serving tweets, department store stock, judicial discrediting, crowd size vs your lying eyes, and all the other little clues of personality your hero displays. It is almost funny that you claim I do not recognize the world's greatest problem. I do! You are the one blind to what is so obvious to me...Donald J. Trump's leadership of my country is the world's greatest problem. Ask the head of any other western country...except Russia, our new BF.
I do not consider it a Trump triumph. Why would you conclude that?

Must you always parrot the narrative of the elite left? You are very good at memorizing.

Why would the 'Media' hope we ignore something when they reported every one of those attacks?

Meanwhile- why did Trump ignore most of those attacks?

Where was Trump's denouncing of the attack in Melbourne Australia?

Where was Trump's condemnation of the attack in Algeria?

Why did Trump want us to ignore all of those attacks- until now?

C4BgJAeWQAEbwJO.jpg

Why do you believe everything Trump tells you?

Why does Trump hold the media to a different standard than he does himself?

He certainly was not noticing- or responding to all of these attacks- the very attacks that he condemns the media for not reporting 'enough'- which of course is entirely subjective.

I hope we can expect to see President Trump condemning every terrorist attack in the world- individually- as they occur- as he holds himself to the same standard he expects from the media.

He certainly was not noticing- or responding to all of these attacks- the very attacks that he condemns the media for not reporting 'enough'- which of course is entirely subjective.

I hope we can expect to see President Trump condemning every terrorist attack in the world- individually- as they occur- as he holds himself to the same standard he expects from the media.
I never stated I believe everything Trump says. Why is it lefties always resort to straw man tactics? It is like in their blood or something.

I never stated I believe everything Trump says. Why is it lefties always resort to straw man tactics? It is like in their blood or something.
You're good, gipper. The way you go deaf at the drop of an argument and resort to mantra. Have you considered applying for Sean Spicer's job? I hear he will soon be gone

Propaganda news. Fake news. Misinformation news. The claim that the news media did not report the terrorist attacks was just another lie from trump. The list of attacks claimed by trump was in fact covered by the media. Furthermore, the story about the Yemen raid is a current big news story. When military officials put out the word or infer that the CIC's first order in his Presidency for a military operation was botched it is big news. Trying to compare the two stories is just an act of deflection.

Which military officials? You mean anonymous sources from proven fake news outlets who wikileaks caught red handed actively colluding with the DNC?

Which military officials? You mean anonymous sources from proven fake news outlets who wikileaks caught red handed actively colluding with the DNC?
Call sign, I didn't know about 'proven fake news sources outlets who wikileaks caught red handed actively colluding with the DNC'. Can you provide a source of what fake news source and/or what active collusion?

The Media so much doesn't want you to know about these incidents that the BBC reported almost all of them.

And when did the Donald speak out about these incidents?

Trump says terror attacks 'under-reported': Is that true? - BBC News

We have reproduced the list below, explaining in each case what happened and whether we reported on it. Of the 78 incidents listed by the White House, we did not report only 12 of them - some were so minor they received barely any coverage elsewhere.

Just because the BBC covered an attack does not mean that incident was not under-reported, although it is unclear whether Mr Trump was referring to US or global news organisations. And some terrorist incidents do get more coverage than others, a point that has been hotly debated on social media.

Most of the atrocities listed by the White House were committed by Islamists, and the killing of nine black worshippers by a self-avowed white supremacist in South Carolina is notably absent.

Absent too is the 2016 bombing of a shopping centre in Baghdad that killed some 300 people, and last week's deadly assault on a mosque in Quebec City.

Forum List

Back