President Trump Strikes a Nerve, Illuminati is Terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
They walked.
This is the part that most Americanos missed, and don't question.

Because the Media doesn't do their job, and report things that are actually meaningful, and important. Instead of talking about Russia 24/7, the Media should be holding those guys accountable. But, no. Stormy, Stormy, Stormy. Bonds and Debentures aren't sexy.

The Rothschilds are upset that Trump is denigrating the Federal Reserve. The Rothschilds are some of the owners of the privately-owned and unconstitutional FED.

They are terrified that President Trump might support doing away with their power base. President Trump knows that it's time to take this nation back from the establishment, the string pullers, the power-brokers, and the hidden oligarchy who think they are above the law.

The Federal Reserve is way past due for an audit.

zseqZlz.jpg

uethbshmc7i01.jpg
I hope the Boss knows what he is doing, The Last President who did that was J F Kennedy who was shot in Dallas.Tex. He acted just about two weeks prior to his murder. Send bullet proof vest to the Boss.

They walked.
This is the part that most Americanos missed, and don't question.

Because the Media doesn't do their job, and report things that are actually meaningful, and important. Instead of talking about Russia 24/7, the Media should be holding those guys accountable. But, no. Stormy, Stormy, Stormy. Bonds and Debentures aren't sexy.
They get their marching order every morning and can not write about anything else.

The Rothschilds are upset that Trump is denigrating the Federal Reserve. The Rothschilds are some of the owners of the privately-owned and unconstitutional FED.

They are terrified that President Trump might support doing away with their power base. President Trump knows that it's time to take this nation back from the establishment, the string pullers, the power-brokers, and the hidden oligarchy who think they are above the law.

The Federal Reserve is way past due for an audit.

zseqZlz.jpg

uethbshmc7i01.jpg
You know they are not terrified at all, right?

This got diverting in many ways. Andy Jackson's been dead for over 100 years. I've been to his house, he's NOT HOME.. And then we have the OP leaving his thread with

Eat me, globalist twat-stain. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back