President Trump to sign religious freedom order,Anti Americans threaten to sue

Trump reportedly could sign religious liberty order; ACLU threatens to sue

Only in America would cultural marxist Anti American groups be allowed to SUE YOU for protecting people's religious rights! Amazing. I am BEGGING for an act of terror that allows President Trump to declare martial law and get rid of congress.

Freedom of religion is already constitutionally protected by the First Amendment, dummy.

This would be a freedom to discriminate executive order and would almost certainly be struck down as unconstitutional.

Only in America would cultural marxist Anti American groups be allowed to SUE YOU for protecting people's religious rights! Amazing. I am BEGGING for an act of terror that allows President Trump to declare martial law and get rid of congress.

Freedom of religion is already constitutionally protected by the First Amendment, dummy.

This would be a freedom to discriminate executive order and would almost certainly be struck down as unconstitutional.
Cool, you have seen the text. Could you link it up, please?

Twisting a beautiful, forgiving, loving faith to serve a vile purpose is not only reprehensible but something right out of the Taliban playbook.

Seeking judicial cover for hatred is further evidence of the shallow intellectual waters these RWNJs swim in. My advice? Stay in the shallow end.

Last edited:

It's the same old playbook.

The Republicans are neither subtle nor clever.

It's the same old playbook.

The Republicans are neither subtle nor clever.
That's what I figured, considering it isn't even finished yet.

Twisting a beautiful, forgiving, loving faith to serve a vile purpose is not only reprehensible but something right out of the Taliban playbook.

Seeks no judicial cover for hatred is further evidence of the shallow intellectual waters these RWNJs swim in. My advice? Stay in the shallow end.
Stay tolerant snowflake. Learn to respect people's religion and religious views....I would love JUST ONCE one of you crybaby snowflakes to try and force a Muslim to make you a queer cake....funny how it ALWAYS christians...and I am no christian but find them to be useful allies in some areas.

Seeks no judicial cover for hatred is further evidence of the shallow intellectual waters these RWNJs swim in. My advice? Stay in the shallow end.
Stay tolerant snowflake. Learn to respect people's religion and religious views....I would love JUST ONCE one of you crybaby snowflakes to try and force a Muslim to make you a queer cake....funny how it ALWAYS christians...and I am no christian but find them to be useful allies in some areas.
It's never Christians. But it's always bigots.

How does a cake become a queer?

Forum List

Back