President Trumps quid pro quo falling apart and here's why

President Trump doesn't need help from another country to beat passengers in the democrat clown car. He didn't need help with Hillary and she has a better chance of beating him than the clown car passengers.

I'm just curious: I thought the democrats had this big case against Trump over what he said on the telephone to Ukraine! I thought it was all in the transcripts? Why then week after week, month after month of all these attempted subpoenas and interviews? Doesn't that phone call stand on its own if it were so bad? And why when I catch the news on CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS or Fox are they never even talking about it? I mean, are we sure the democrats are really holding an impeachment investigation? Because if not for reading about it here, I might not even know one was going on.

Is that why so many Leftards here are so pissy these days? Or is it just the usual lack of fiber?

Even Trump knows he would never have won without the wikileaks e-mail dump. That's why he's looking for state-level help from Ukraine. He desperately needs something to smear a relatively law-abiding bunch of people.

Please provide a credible link to support that bullshit.
Trump won because of Hillary's illegal server and getting a pass based on her "intent".
She should have been indicted.

and yet tramp and his admin is using personal email, esp. Jared and Ivanaka. Good only knows what is tramp doing. We haven't have a president abuse their power more since inception of the US Constitution.
obama

President Trump doesn't need help from another country to beat passengers in the democrat clown car. He didn't need help with Hillary and she has a better chance of beating him than the clown car passengers.

I'm just curious: I thought the democrats had this big case against Trump over what he said on the telephone to Ukraine! I thought it was all in the transcripts? Why then week after week, month after month of all these attempted subpoenas and interviews? Doesn't that phone call stand on its own if it were so bad? And why when I catch the news on CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS or Fox are they never even talking about it? I mean, are we sure the democrats are really holding an impeachment investigation? Because if not for reading about it here, I might not even know one was going on.

Is that why so many Leftards here are so pissy these days? Or is it just the usual lack of fiber?
The democrats have never had anything on Trump

"He didn't need help"

Then why was he going to such great lengths to keep secret the pressure he was bringing to bear on the Ukrainians for a very public announcement of an investigation into his main political rivals?

"He didn't need help"

Then why was he going to such great lengths to keep secret the pressure he was bringing to bear on the Ukrainians for a very public announcement of an investigation into his main political rivals?
He didn't do that either

Forum List

Back