Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Link: Inside the Ring: Muslim Brotherhood has Obama's secret support - Washington Times

"President Obama and his administration continue to support the global Islamist militant group known the Muslim Brotherhood. A White House strategy document regards the group as a moderate alternative to more violent Islamist groups like al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The policy of backing the Muslim Brotherhood is outlined in a secret directive called Presidential Study Directive-11, or PSD-11. The directive was produced in 2011 and outlines administration support for political reform in the Middle East and North Africa, according to officials familiar with the classified study.

- White House National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan declined to comment on PSD-11. “We have nothing for you on this,” she said.

- The directive outlines why the administration has chosen the Muslim Brotherhood, which was labeled a terrorist organization by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates as a key vehicle of U.S. backing for so-called political reform in the Middle East.

- The UAE government also has labeled two U.S. affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and the Muslim American Society, as terrorist support groups. Egypt is considering imposing a death sentence on Mohamed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood-backed former president who was ousted in military coup in July 2013.

Efforts to force the administration to release the full directive or portions of it under the Freedom of Information Act have been unsuccessful."

Muslim Brotherhood Huh??

Hell. Sounds like a band of terrorists to me.

Wonder who else sees them as such??

No surprise they support so-called 'moderate' Muslim groups. Been hearing both sides of the aisle extolling the virtues of moderate Islam like that makes it warm n fuzzy. Surprising this particular choice.

A study put together by an Islamophobia network, with foreign interests as source material. It's easy to see there can't be much credibility in what they write.

And of course we know Saudi, UAE, and Egypt only have America's best interest at heart, right?
What has having 'America's best interests at heart' got to do with calling a terrorist a terrorist?

Morsi called Jews pigs and called for their deaths. As the new 'legitimate' leader of Egypt he allowed the slaughter of Christians. The Muslim Brotherhood has been linked to terrorist activities and support terrorist groups.

So what is it that you are EXACTLY saying?

And of course we know Saudi, UAE, and Egypt only have America's best interest at heart, right?
What has having 'America's best interests at heart' got to do with calling a terrorist a terrorist?

Morsi called Jews pigs and called for their deaths. As the new 'legitimate' leader of Egypt he allowed the slaughter of Christians. The Muslim Brotherhood has been linked to terrorist activities and support terrorist groups.

So what is it that you are EXACTLY saying?

I'm saying the study is bullshit.

Sorry if I used words you didn't understand.

No, you didn't use words I couldn't understand. You tried to be a smart-ass using political propaganda/intent to make a simple statement. I don't 'do' political BS that much. I like to cut right to the point.

Sorry if I used words you didn't understand.

No, you didn't use words I couldn't understand. You tried to be a smart-ass using political propaganda/intent to make a simple statement. I don't 'do' political BS that much. I like to cut right to the point.

I've read your posts. To say you don't "do" political bullshit is bullshit.

Forum List

Back