Primary Reason Hillary Could Lose.Supporters Are Dumb/Lazy Bums. Playing Pokemon Election Night.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: :dunno: :stupid: By now we have all seen plenty of Hillary Supporters being interviewed all over the country. The reporters ask them why they support Hillary, and they often sound like a naive 14 yr old girl. They ask them to name an accomplishment, we either get crickets,or "Uhm, ahh, what's an accomplishment?". Most of them are either unemployed, or working at McDonalds,have no idea of what is going on in our world and across the Atlantic. And finally, most of them will be playing Pokemon Go on election night, and not even knowing it's election night! Right?
:desk: :dunno: :slap:

Funny. I just saw where the GOP have Pokemon in the convention site and have even made it a 'gym'. :p

I played Pokémon over thirty years ago because my wife and her girlfriend insisted that I do it. Stupid game to say the least.

they could make a one hour special on cable. maybe call it, " Hillary Supporters, Dumbest People On Earth." they can have the best of on the street interviews where many of them actually thought that MLK was still alive and that Whitey Bulger was being considered for the Supreme Court.

:cow: :dunno: :stupid: By now we have all seen plenty of Hillary Supporters being interviewed all over the country. The reporters ask them why they support Hillary, and they often sound like a naive 14 yr old girl. They ask them to name an accomplishment, we either get crickets,or "Uhm, ahh, what's an accomplishment?". Most of them are either unemployed, or working at McDonalds,have no idea of what is going on in our world and across the Atlantic. And finally, most of them will be playing Pokemon Go on election night, and not even knowing it's election night! Right?
:desk: :dunno: :slap:

Dream on little man. You can trash talk the Liberals all you want, but Democrats are generally better educated, more successful, and more knowledgeable in political and economic matters than Republicans. Don't believe me? Consult any survey or University study you want, they'll all say the same thing, and all your mudslinging, and cute little yellow characters in your posts won't change this. Hillary R. Clinton will win this election, and you'll be saying "Madam President" for at least the next 4 years. You're going to have to learn to live with this.

Reporter to Hillary Supporter: So can you name the three ships Columbus sailed to the United States in 1776?
Hillary Supporter: Yah, Like, Yah, I know that,,lets see,,,the Pinto, ahh,,the Santa Barbara, and uhh, the USS Aircraft Carrier? something like that?

Factoid: 9 in ten Hillary Supporters believe that the Sun Revolves around the earth once a day, thats why we have day and night!

Dream on little man. You can trash talk the Liberals all you want, but Democrats are generally better educated, more successful, and more knowledgeable in political and economic matters than Republicans. Don't believe me? Consult any survey or University study you want, they'll all say the same thing, and all your mudslinging, and cute little yellow characters in your posts won't change this. Hillary R. Clinton will win this election, and you'll be saying "Madam President" for at least the next 4 years. You're going to have to learn to live with this.

Yeah, your librats fallacy of claiming to be intellectuals is about as moronic as uneducated illiterate democrats voting for Hussein Obama, supported by the uneducated ghettos, baby mamas, trailer parks, dropouts, welfare recipients, illegals and convicts.

drudge.jpg

Yeah, your librats fallacy of claiming to be intellectuals is about as moronic as uneducated illiterate democrats voting for Hussein Obama, supported by the uneducated ghettos, baby mamas, trailer parks, dropouts, welfare recipients, illegals and convicts.

drudge.jpg
Democrats are really smart? Hmm? u think we havent seen the dozens of gaffes by Obama and Biden? Austrian is a language? we were watching TV in the 20's? or 30's?

Forum List

Back