🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prince's Death & This New Flu: DANGER

I've been fighting chest congestion for the last six weeks. Continually coughing up crud. Sinus infection along with it.
At the start had the absolute worse sore throat I have ever had by far. Literally felt as if I were swallowing over an open wound. Swallowing food was an absolute torture for several days.
Doc ruled out strep, slowly throat got better, but weeks later still very scratchy. Coughing fits continue, been on two different antibiotics for weeks.

Never N-E-V-E-R have I had anything close to this.

I got that two weeks after my moms funeral. Absolutely the worst (and this coming from someone who continually got strep for years as a 20-something). I felt like I was swallowing glass, 2 ibuprofen every 4 hours kept my temp down to 101. Doc said it was a sinus infection, antibiotic did clear it up. Never had anything like it, it was awful.

Hope you're on the mend!

I take the flu shot every year and stay current on the shot that prevents the upper respiratory virus/infection?. I haven't been sick in over ten years.

I HIGHLY recommend those two shots.

I've never had the flu since I left Michigan....had a couple nasty colds and took "Airborn" which is an over-the-counter combo of super vitamins, minerals and other goodies. Catch it early and sleep it off.
smiley_to_sleep012.gif

Last edited:
The World Health Organization says otherwise.

Well ain't that special....of course they do; can't let the world know their endangered species are the cause and carriers of the butt-plague. And since there are 99 times the number of normals to queers, it figures there would be high numbers in normals thanks to the bisexuals. But it's obvious who the culprits are since they're ten times more promiscuous than normals.

Look at Sil using Prince's death to lamely smear queers. Get a life, Mentally Sil.
Oh, those stinging facts.
Homo male transmission of HIV is more than 300 times more than that of hetero men. Deal with it.

We don't know if Prince died from AIDS.

Silhouette is an obsessed anti-gay loon. Deal with it.
Who said anything about AIDS? The speculation is related to HIV. HIV is a male homo problem. A crisis.

Who said anything about AIDS? The OP. lol
I only saw something about HIV.

Look at Sil using Prince's death to lamely smear queers. Get a life, Mentally Sil.
Homo male transmission of HIV is more than 300 times more than that of hetero men. Deal with it.

Who said anything about AIDS? The speculation is related to HIV. HIV is a male homo problem. A crisis.

So you're an AIDS-denial guy?

Fascinating.

No its not a "male homo problem".

Never has been.

In point of fact, idiots who said it was the "gay plague" and other really stupid things like that are directly responsible for it spreading.
It's most definitely a male homo thing. Homo propagandists like to obfuscate and ignore that fact.
Go to CDC and look at transmission stats. Real time FACTS.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fascinating.
What are you talking about?

Fascinating.

Well, either you're a follower of "AIDS denialism", or you're a pedant.

Which is it?

HIV/AIDS denialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell that to every woman and non-homosexual man who has AIDs.

They will be glad to find out that they were just imagining it.
You're wagging the dog. Typical anecdotal attempt at rationalizing.
Go to the CDC and look it up. You certainly won't find any stories about it from where you get your biased info.

It is the second to last sentence. I can hardly blame you if you didn't finish the post, I almost never do anymore. When it comes to Sil no matter the subject queers are to blame. Stub your toe on the coffee table...queers. Drop a glass and it shatters...queers. lol

Fascinating.

Which is it?

You're confused. HIV and AIDS are two separate but related things.

Well it's unknown whether or not he had AIDS and if the coroner finds he did, we'll never hear about it. The media will cover it up clean. Nothing negative associated with the wanton homosexual lifestyle will ever be allowed out.

But I can tell you if he did have AIDS...and it sure seems like from the reports and the cryptic stuff about writing his memoirs needing to be sudden of late...if he got the flu I had, there would likely be no chance of him getting over it. Antivirals are like weaklings lying on the beach and this flu is like a muscle bound brute kicking sand in their faces.

As much as the asshole mdk spouts off about me being mean to gays, he'll never draw attention to the fact that I gave people with HIV/AIDS some layman's advice to help the chances for them to stay alive with regards to this flu in my OP.

Fascinating.

Which is it?

You're confused. HIV and AIDS are two separate but related things.

More accurately, one is the direct cause of the other.

Forum List

Back