Principal Blinded by Violent Student

There are kids out there Sue that honestly, the only thing that is going to maybe help them is a shaman/exorcist.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.GsqTh0HbWNm0yntpkQu1OwHaEK?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

It is exceedingly rare, but I have seen it. Once, years ago, I was struck by the eyes of one of my older students--nothing there, no soul at all. He went to kill small animals and, last I heard, was in prison.

It is exceedingly rare, but I have seen it. Once, years ago, I was struck by the eyes of one of my older students--nothing there, no soul at all. He went to kill small animals and, last I heard, was in prison.

I believe you. Medical science will try to scan their brains and look for an organic or medical cause, but there is none there. Then they will try giving them a stew of serious drugs affecting brain chemistry, but all it does is suppress the symptoms while making them worse.

I've seen kids made literal zombies on mixtures of Thorazine, Mellaril, and Etrafon Forte.

I believe you. Medical science will try to scan their brains and look for an organic or medical cause, but there is none there. Then they will try giving them a stew of serious drugs affecting brain chemistry, but all it does is suppress the symptoms while making them worse.

I've seen kids made literal zombies on mixtures of Thorazine, Mellaril, and Etrafon Forte.

"Literal" zombies? :lmao:

Words have meanings.

In case anyone is curious, alternative schools for students criminally out of control already exist. Some in urban areas (I taught for several years in one before our program was relocated to other high schools in the district), and some far out in the countryside (these are essentially juvenile prisons).

Forum List

Back