🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prisoner x

I kid no one, but you are kidding yourself, FlossyH
My, my, Yousef Mohammed claims he is not from Iran, but someone who speaks Farsi has stated that Yousef Mohammed can read Farsi backwards and forward like a native. It would be surprising if anyone visiting another country for a short time would pick up the language so completely that they could do this amazing thing. It's OK if you come from Iran, Yousef. We wouldn't hold it against you. However, it certainly sounds that you picked up how bad the Jews and Israelis are from your alleged short time in Iran.

Chos may be telling the truth, Afghans also speak and read Farsi.
And since after Arab Invasion, The language of Iranians, Farsi became Arabized, Arabs can understand it, more or less. So he could be an Arab or Afghan.

balance---from where do you get your information? -----My understanding of the
language of Afghanistan is it has LOTS of farsi elements----but it is not farsi----even
urdu has some farsi elements----but IT is certainly not farsi -----and since Iranians
do not talk to arabs-----how could arabs understand farsi?-----I do not know either farsi
or arabic or urdu------but I am pretty sure your statement is not entirely correct----
of course I may be wrong----- except about the part ----IRANIANS DO NOT TALK TO
ARABS------daggers fly out of their eyes when they simply look at them. What is true--
as far as I know---is that muslims in south east asia ----in their schools----study
a bit of arabic and farsi ----like a second language. It is not clear to me why
farsi is all that important to them-----but then again----I learned that from some
SHIITE muslims---maybe that is true of shiites and not sunnis ????????

My, my, Yousef Mohammed claims he is not from Iran, but someone who speaks Farsi has stated that Yousef Mohammed can read Farsi backwards and forward like a native. It would be surprising if anyone visiting another country for a short time would pick up the language so completely that they could do this amazing thing. It's OK if you come from Iran, Yousef. We wouldn't hold it against you. However, it certainly sounds that you picked up how bad the Jews and Israelis are from your alleged short time in Iran.

And since after Arab Invasion, The language of Iranians, Farsi became Arabized, Arabs can understand it, more or less. So he could be an Arab or Afghan.

language of Afghanistan is it has LOTS of farsi elements----but it is not farsi----even
urdu has some farsi elements----but IT is certainly not farsi -----and since Iranians
do not talk to arabs-----how could arabs understand farsi?-----I do not know either farsi
or arabic or urdu------but I am pretty sure your statement is not entirely correct----
ARABS------daggers fly out of their eyes when they simply look at them. What is true--
as far as I know---is that muslims in south east asia ----in their schools----study
farsi is all that important to them-----but then again----I learned that from some
The official languages in Afghanistan are Farsi, Daree, Pashto and Urdu, doc.
But the way they speak Farsi sounds funny to Iranians {like the way Indian not the Native American) } speak English
But since the rape of Persian culture and language by Arabs, it is not difficult for them to understand a little written Farsi.
Just like you can understand a little Ebony.

The official languages in Afghanistan are Farsi, Daree, Pashto and Urdu, doc.
But the way they speak Farsi sounds funny to Iranians {like the way Indian not the Native American) } speak English
But since the rape of Persian culture and language by Arabs, it is not difficult for them to understand a little written Farsi.
Just like you can understand a little Ebony.

I believe I have met you before balance-------thanks for reminding me "PASHTO"---
----if I recall correctly----the arabic script was derived from Farsi script------that fact
had dropped out of my head so I was a bit surprised when you said arabs can read
farsi-----I got it now----similar script makes sense now uhm----"rape of the
persian culture" oh gee speaking of which---just how does Hezbollah get
along? my sense is that they are INFILTRATING thruout the arab world ---which,
I have been told is far and away SUNNI

I kid no one, but you are kidding yourself, FlossyH

Since Yousef Mohammed, AKA as Mr. Gooz, claims he lives in Spain but has said he has a green card to work here in the U.S. (which of course you have to come here to renew), I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those Iranians who came here to the U.S. after the Revolution. He might even have been living in either Los Angeles County or Orange County where he would have felt comfortable with the other expatriates from Iran.

Forum List

Back