🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pro-Trump Gays Not Welcome at Pride Parade

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberals pretend to be tolerant but they only mean that in the superficial sense. Remember when Toronto’s Gay Pride denied the Toronto Police a float to the parade due to a totally separate non-issue of Canadian police brutality?
Pro-Trump Gays Not Welcome at Pride
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dozens of us say it all the time, how the left claims to be so tolerant, so peaceful, and oh so loving but with every comment made to those they don't agree with their actions prove just what the article states.
Not everyone but the majority.

Maybe because they're doing damage to peoples freedoms and hurting themselves. Idiots are sometimes avoided and shunned.

16b.gif

Ever notice how many on the left, especially those in the MSM, claim to be vehemently "pro-1st Amendment", until someone says something they think is "hate speech". Then, well, "There oughta be a law." Funny how that works.

Want to be truly "pro-1st"? Stand up for the speech of those who you find "deplorable". The most difficult, and meaningful way to protect a right, is to stand up for the rights of those you disagree with.

I'll give you an example:
Alex Jones. Are his opinions inflammatory? Many are. Are his opinions wrong? I believe many are. Are his opinions protected by the first amend.? Absolutely. I despise much of what he says, and yet I would be the first to say he has the right to say it.

These dumb, stupid, suicidal, irresponsible, teen-girl-in-an-adult-body, bitchy, entitled gay cretins would much rather join forces with Islam, the most gay-public-executing, homosexual slaughterhouse on this planet (and proud of it). That, combined with their giant rate of one of the most easily preventable diseases known to man, really proves these snotnosed gay crybabies are as dumb as the proverbial bag of rocks.

Liberals will never understand that I don't hate gays in the slightest for their physical sex life if it's consenting adults (not my body, I have no logical reason to care), I hate them for the OPPOSITE end of their body, their shit-for-brains/puerile personalities.

Liberals pretend to be tolerant but they only mean that in the superficial sense. Remember when Toronto’s Gay Pride denied the Toronto Police a float to the parade due to a totally separate non-issue of Canadian police brutality?
Pro-Trump Gays Not Welcome at Pride
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dozens of us say it all the time, how the left claims to be so tolerant, so peaceful, and oh so loving but with every comment made to those they don't agree with their actions prove just what the article states.
Not everyone but the majority.
If one dime of public taxpayer funds goes into funding or security, then they must be allowed to parade up the street butt naked like the other Homs.

These dumb, stupid, suicidal, irresponsible, teen-girl-in-an-adult-body, bitchy, entitled gay cretins would much rather join forces with Islam, the most gay-public-executing, homosexual slaughterhouse on this planet (and proud of it). That, combined with their giant rate of one of the most easily preventable diseases known to man, really proves these snotnosed gay crybabies are as dumb as the proverbial bag of rocks.

Liberals will never understand that I don't hate gays in the slightest for their physical sex life if it's consenting adults (not my body, I have no logical reason to care), I hate them for the OPPOSITE end of their body, their shit-for-brains/puerile personalities.
Poorly worded, IMHO, but I do tend to agree. For me, it's not that a person is gay/lesbian/liberal/conservative/straight/whatever, it's that they are as intolerant as they claim everyone else is. To many of them, it's that we must not only accept them, but cater to them. Seriously, last I heard there are 63 genders, according to some. Really? 63? I always thought there were 2 (maybe 3 if you count hermaphrodites).
63 Genders ― A New Perspective on Sex and Gender
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

• Banned
Ever notice how many on the left, especially those in the MSM, claim to be vehemently "pro-1st Amendment", until someone says something they think is "hate speech". Then, well, "There oughta be a law." Funny how that works.

Want to be truly "pro-1st"? Stand up for the speech of those who you find "deplorable". The most difficult, and meaningful way to protect a right, is to stand up for the rights of those you disagree with.

Alex Jones. Are his opinions inflammatory? Many are. Are his opinions wrong? I believe many are. Are his opinions protected by the first amend.? Absolutely. I despise much of what he says, and yet I would be the first to say he has the right to say it.

What's funny is whatever he says can always be found in other documented material.
What ever he says is broken down from the MSM lies, and spins they put on it. That is why MSM is working so, so hard to slander his name and what people think of him.

Here is perfect proof ten years ago he warned people that we would get tracked via our cell phones, internet, computers everyone back then claimed he was a fruit cake, Well low and behold what is happening now
And by rights American's have been spied on since 911 which was the scape goat for the leftist to use in order to strip away our privacy rights.

Really some gays voted for DT, hopefully Pence wont take his place.

Personally I'm not gay, but I do not want to be around Pubs, I just can't stand their hated and intolerance for everything. I do not even attempt to debate any off the board, as they have a temper as well.

Poorly worded, IMHO, but I do tend to agree. For me, it's not that a person is gay/lesbian/liberal/conservative/straight/whatever, it's that they are as intolerant as they claim everyone else is. To many of them, it's that we must not only accept them, but cater to them. Seriously, last I heard there are 63 genders, according to some. Really? 63? I always thought there were 2 (maybe 3 if you count hermaphrodites).
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

I just think that if gays had brains, they would realize they would gain a lot more causal, laissez-faire acceptance if they would quit beating everyone over the head with it and stop automatically assuming that anyone with zero interest in homosexuality is somehow their bogeyman enemy.

Maybe because they're doing damage to peoples freedoms and hurting themselves. Idiots are sometimes avoided and shunned.
Sooooooo people who have a different opinion from the Main Stream LGBTQ are Idiots and Idiots are worthy of shunning? Well that's not very all inclusive is it? Seems to me if the LGBTQ wants straights to support their lifestyle and be tolerant they should set the example. By that example I learn it's perfectly OK to shun a lifestyle I don't agree with. By that thinking Christian bakers shouldn't have to bake cakes for Gays because they don't agree with their lifestyle or simply because think they are complete Idiots or do damage to their freedoms AKA religious freedom; which they do. Thanks for the clarification.

Straight majority, continue as you were 30 years ago, it's OK, the LGBTQ says so.:thup:

Pangender (and Omnigender) is a non-binary gender experience which refers to a wide multiplicity of genders that can (or not) stretch to the infinite (meaning that this experience can go beyond the current knowledge of genders), always within the person's own culture and life experience. gender.wikia.com/wiki/Pangender
What is Neutrois?
Neutrois is a non-binary gender identity that falls under the genderqueer or transgender umbrellas.

Definitions
There is no one definition of Neutrois, since each person that self-identifies as such experiences their gender differently. The most common ones are:

• Neutral-gender
  • Null-gender
  • Neither male nor female
  • Genderless
  • Agender
Neutrois.com
So, apparently now we can all make up our own definitions....
Are we in the "twilight zone"?

I just think that if gays had brains, they would realize they would gain a lot more causal, laissez-faire acceptance if they would quit beating everyone over the head with it and stop automatically assuming that anyone with zero interest in homosexuality is somehow their bogeyman enemy.

I agree, I see no reason for them to even have parades.

What's funny is whatever he says can always be found in other documented material.
What ever he says is broken down from the MSM lies, and spins they put on it. That is why MSM is working so, so hard to slander his name and what people think of him.

Here is perfect proof ten years ago he warned people that we would get tracked via our cell phones, internet, computers everyone back then claimed he was a fruit cake, Well low and behold what is happening now
And by rights American's have been spied on since 911 which was the scape goat for the leftist to use in order to strip away our privacy rights.
So, because he was right a couple of times we should believe that the shooting at Sandy Hook was staged? Is that what you are saying? The guy is a nut case, but even the insane are right, occasionally. Furthermore, their speech is, and should be protected, as my original point was. Are you wishing to debate that? Or just defend Alex Jones?

So, because he was right a couple of times we should believe that the shooting at Sandy Hook was staged? Is that what you are saying? The guy is a nut case, but even the insane are right, occasionally. Furthermore, their speech is, and should be protected, as my original point was. Are you wishing to debate that? Or just defend Alex Jones?

See MSM spun that bs on HIm about Sandyhook HE NEVER SAID that, I watched him live everyday for the past twelve years. He did not say all that MSM BS of lies. And when people don't bother to listen to his side of this bs. They continue to believe the lies staying victims of msm bs.

He has been right on hundreds of issues sure in the hell of a lot more than spying cell phones.

You could probably throw out any topic, and he's mentioned it and depending on what it is , it could be decades ago he did metion it.

Another hint most MISS, he provides a link from articles to the sources EVERYBODY almost always already reads

Here, Alex Jones breaks down the deception currently being pushed by the MSM and explains his understanding of the mass shooting that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary.

What Alex Jones REALLY Believes About Sandy Hook

See MSM spun that bs on HIm about Sandyhook HE NEVER SAID that, I watched him live everyday for the past twelve years. He did not say all that MSM BS of lies. And when people don't bother to listen to his side of this bs. They continue to believe the lies staying victims of msm bs.

He has been right on hundreds of issues sure in the hell of a lot more than spying cell phones.

You could probably throw out any topic, and he's mentioned it and depending on what it is , it could be decades ago he did metion it.

Another hint most MISS, he provides a link from articles to the sources EVERYBODY almost always already reads
Apparently mediamatters.org Is part of the "conspiracy" to "spin this BS on him":
"In 2013, Jones called the shooting “staged” and said, “It’s got inside job written all over it.”" Here is exactly what Alex Jones has said about the Sandy Hook massacre

Regardless, we are off topic here. It really doesn't matter if Mr. Jones is right or wrong, I was merely using him as an example for the purpose of demonstrating my point. Did you understand what my point was?

this continued intolerance and hate toward Trump proves liberals ARE the deplorables

Forum List

Back