Problem solved

And for the record, there is really no such thing as an assault rifle, that is just a made up term.
An assault rifle is a select-fire weapon with single shot, automatic and/or 3-round burst modes. It is a real military weapon. Nazis created the first one in 1944 followed by Russians in 1947 (AK).

An assault WEAPON is a bullshit, made-up term for a civilian, semi-auto version of an assault rifle. Gun grabbers try to convince the idiot masses that the are the same thing.
The better to grab all the guns

Repeal state and federal laws shielding gun manufacturers from product liability? Let juries in these communities sort out what a modified AR-15 is for. Imagine that, a company has to take responsibility
for a product doing what it was designed to do.

Let the ATF share trace data with local law enforcement and the CDC. You know, let everybody see the evidence and talk about better enforcement guidelines.

Lower the mental illness standard from adjudicated to diagnosed. (as it is in several states) Let psychiatrists report credible diagnosis to police who respond appropriately, removing weapons.

Let's have a gun grab -- from felons, wife beaters, and seriously mentally ill people. Everyone else, enjoy your hobby, I do.

The above are all reasonable statements, ideas for discussion. However, watch the mouth foaming that follows.....

Facebook could easily write an algorithm that would have flagged the Florida shooter. They could have forwarded the EVIDENCE of serious mental derangement to local police and SAVED LIVES.
You statists are so goddamn retarded
its hazel....there is a reason his name ends in NUT....

--------------------------------------------------------- have to check the links but the Protestants and their work ethic and PLANNING and laying of Americas Foundation of Law really civilized the American land eh Ben !!

--------------------------------------------------------- have to check the links but the Protestants and their work ethic really civilized the American land eh Ben !!
I
If not for them, the Church of England would have been supreme. None of this sectional strife leading to civil war. Just one big happy camp

--------------------------------------------------------- have to check the links but the Protestants and their work ethic really civilized the American land eh Ben !!
I
If not for them, the Church of England would have been supreme. None of this sectional strife leading to civil war. Just one big happy camp
------------------------------ i don't understand your point . I like being an American after kicking 'redcoat' azz and sending 'tory's' to 'canada' Ben .

I

I think we have over 2,000 years of history that shows that religions always manage to figure out how to dislike someone. The same go's fer every race, ethnic group, and educational group. Every group has members who are bigots.

Forum List

Back