Professor who predicted Trump's victory also predicts Trump's impeachment

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
That is truly obvious, is it not, knowing the Trumpster and his megalomania.

1. Professor predicted Trump win, says he will be impeached ...

www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/allan-lichtman-professor...
    Professor predicts Trump impeachment. ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett ... about Donald Trump," Lichtman ...

2. Professor predicts Trump will be impeached - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/professor-predicts...
    Prof. Allan Lichtman was one of the few professional prognosticators to call a Donald Trumpwin ... Professor predicts Trump will be impeached. Just now .

3. Professor predicts Trump will be impeached

www.clickondetroit.com/news/professor-predicts...
    Professor predicts Trump will be impeached ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett on "Erin Burnett OutFront." Lichtman,

Jake will be heartbroken if his Democrat buddies in congress fail to harken to their master and fail to even try.

I have no doubt the NWO Elites will do everything in their considerable power to remove Trump. They're incredibly angry over him upsetting their order. They will attempt to carry out a Coup d'etat.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I actually fully expect that response. We'll have to pray for Trump. He's going up against the real power of the world. It's incredibly dangerous. God bless him.

So, what's your prediction, Jake? I'm curious because of your amazing accuracy in predicting the Hillary Clinton landslide. :lol:

Throw enough predictions out there, and some are likely to come true. How many predictions has the professor missed on.....we will never know because those predictions are quickly forgotten.

Throw enough predictions out there, and some are likely to come true. How many predictions has the professor missed on.....we will never know because those predictions are quickly forgotten.
I'm willing to bet he has a better track record than Jake. :lol:

Professor predicts Trump impeachment. ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett ... about Donald Trump," Lichtman ...

Prof. Allan Lichtman was one of the few professional prognosticators to call a Donald Trumpwin ... Professor predicts Trump will be impeached. Just now .

Professor predicts Trump will be impeached ... that Donald Trump could face impeachment," Allan Lichtman told Erin Burnett on "Erin Burnett OutFront." Lichtman,

She got the majority of votes, yes, thanks for that, S. J.
lol.gif

He will be impeached but not convicted is my prediction.

Talk to the professor, whinerwestwailing.

The professor is going to be right, I think.

Last edited:

:laugh:
:itsok:

you lost Flakey Flake get over it.

I have no doubt the NWO Elites will do everything in their considerable power to remove Trump. They're incredibly angry over him upsetting their order. They will attempt to carry out a Coup d'etat.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I actually fully expect that response. We'll have to pray for Trump. He's going up against the real power of the world. It's incredibly dangerous. God bless him.
We'll have to pray for Trump.

yea that stuff really works :uhoh3:

Jake will be heartbroken if his Democrat buddies in congress fail to harken to their master and fail to even try.

It's not going to be the Dems that do it. It will be the Reps. Trump may find that he can trust his enemy Dems more than his friend Reps. Watch your enemy closely and watch your friends even closer.

Forum List

Back