Profiteer of the child mutilation industry uses Tik-Tok and hip-hop to lure victims

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

As Reuters reported in October, a growing number of the children receiving care at the 100-plus gender clinics across the United States are opting for medical interventions – puberty-blocking drugs, hormones and, less often, surgery. And they are doing so even though strong scientific evidence of the long-term safety and efficacy of these treatments for children is scant.

Yeah, who needs evidence when Obamacare pays for it all because of political pressure, no evidence needed?

The outsized proportion of adolescents seeking treatment to transition from female to male has sparked parallel concerns. Professionals in the gender-care community agree that treatment of all transgender children should be supportive and affirming. The question, for some, is whether peer groups and online media may be influencing some of these patients to pursue medical transition, with potentially irreversible side effects, at a time in their lives when their identities are often in flux.

Of course teen girls are heavily influenced by peers and media. How is that a question? Here is how one female teenager was affected:

One day during his junior year of high school, Kulovitz, then 16, was scrolling on his phone when the TikTok account of a Miami surgeon who offered to “yeet the teets” of young transgender people popped up. In videos with hip-hop music playing in the background, Dr Sidhbh Gallagher provided detailed information about top surgery to remove or modify breasts and displayed photos of her satisfied gender-diverse patients, most of them young people, with shirts off to show the results of the doctor’s work. “Come to Miami to see me and the rest of the De Titty Committee,” she said in one of the videos.

Here is her work on that victim:

1668816765492.png

Her chest looks like exactly what it is: a teen girls chest that has had the breast tissue scooped out. The nipple is and looks like a female nipple. Reuters felt comfortable showing it to you, but I don't since she is a sixteen year old girl. Ironic that they gave her hormones to literally "put hair on your chest." When she becomes an adult, she will find that the alt sexuality types that will want her will expect her to shave it off.

Praise Allah not every young girl goes through that.

Kelly, a 43-year-old parent who asked that her full name not be used to protect her family’s privacy, told Reuters that her child was heavily into highly sexualized anime and transgender online forums when the 12-year-old started experimenting, seemingly overnight, with being a transgender boy. The child’s therapist encouraged medical intervention, Kelly said, but while Kelly supported social transition outside the home, she made it clear that her child would have to wait until she was 18 for hormones and top surgery.

After several years of living as a boy and using “he” and “him” pronouns, Kelly’s child, now 18, is back to using her female name, dressing in feminine clothing and using “she” and “her” pronouns. “We would have lost our daughter if we had followed what the therapist was telling us to do,” the mother said.

But shit happens, right Democrats?

The only reason I found this article is that I ran into a geniuine public school groomer today. We don't have a lot of them in my small town consevative district.

She was a counselor from the district who came to "help" with a boy who is having trouble including fights and CPS reports on his parents. Out of the blue the counselor brought up the supposed "imbalance" in female to male dsymorphics compared to male to female dysmorphics. Her conclusion was that there must be more male to female types that are "under-identified." She thought that this kid doesn't like himself, and it may be because he is trans. She said that when kids who don't like themselves "find out" that they are actually trans, they feel better because now the adults no how to help him.

Again, praising Allah that this is a Texas school and the campus staff just rolled their eyes. There is no indication of the kid being trans whatsoever, he's in trouble for fighting other boys and disrespecting teachers. He shows a typical 8th grader's interest in girls. This lady is supposed to be a resource for us due to her expertise.

Good GAWD, y'all!

As Reuters reported in October, a growing number of the children receiving care at the 100-plus gender clinics across the United States are opting for medical interventions – puberty-blocking drugs, hormones and, less often, surgery. And they are doing so even though strong scientific evidence of the long-term safety and efficacy of these treatments for children is scant.

Yeah, who needs evidence when Obamacare pays for it all because of political pressure, no evidence needed?

The outsized proportion of adolescents seeking treatment to transition from female to male has sparked parallel concerns. Professionals in the gender-care community agree that treatment of all transgender children should be supportive and affirming. The question, for some, is whether peer groups and online media may be influencing some of these patients to pursue medical transition, with potentially irreversible side effects, at a time in their lives when their identities are often in flux.

Of course teen girls are heavily influenced by peers and media. How is that a question? Here is how one female teenager was affected:

One day during his junior year of high school, Kulovitz, then 16, was scrolling on his phone when the TikTok account of a Miami surgeon who offered to “yeet the teets” of young transgender people popped up. In videos with hip-hop music playing in the background, Dr Sidhbh Gallagher provided detailed information about top surgery to remove or modify breasts and displayed photos of her satisfied gender-diverse patients, most of them young people, with shirts off to show the results of the doctor’s work. “Come to Miami to see me and the rest of the De Titty Committee,” she said in one of the videos.

View attachment 728002

Her chest looks like exactly what it is: a teen girls chest that has had the breast tissue scooped out. The nipple is and looks like a female nipple. Reuters felt comfortable showing it to you, but I don't since she is a sixteen year old girl. Ironic that they gave her hormones to literally "put hair on your chest." When she becomes an adult, she will find that the alt sexuality types that will want her will expect her to shave it off.

Kelly, a 43-year-old parent who asked that her full name not be used to protect her family’s privacy, told Reuters that her child was heavily into highly sexualized anime and transgender online forums when the 12-year-old started experimenting, seemingly overnight, with being a transgender boy. The child’s therapist encouraged medical intervention, Kelly said, but while Kelly supported social transition outside the home, she made it clear that her child would have to wait until she was 18 for hormones and top surgery.

After several years of living as a boy and using “he” and “him” pronouns, Kelly’s child, now 18, is back to using her female name, dressing in feminine clothing and using “she” and “her” pronouns. “We would have lost our daughter if we had followed what the therapist was telling us to do,” the mother said.

The only reason I found this article is that I ran into a geniuine public school groomer today. We don't have a lot of them in my small town consevative district.

She was a counselor from the district who came to "help" with a boy who is having trouble including fights and CPS reports on his parents. Out of the blue the counselor brought up the supposed "imbalance" in female to male dsymorphics compared to male to female dysmorphics. Her conclusion was that there must be more male to female types that are "under-identified." She thought that this kid doesn't like himself, and it may be because he is trans. She said that when kids who don't like themselves "find out" that they are actually trans, they feel better because now the adults no how to help him.

Again, praising Allah that this is a Texas school and the campus staff just rolled their eyes. There is no indication of the kid being trans whatsoever, he's in trouble for fighting other boys and disrespecting teachers. He shows a typical 8th grader's interest in girls. This lady is supposed to be a resource for us due to her expertise.

Good GAWD, y'all!

Transgenderism is a form of self-mutilation and is by all definitions of the term, a mental illness.

"Self-mutilation has been most commonly seen as a diagnostic indicator for Borderline Personality Disorder, a
characteristic of Stereotypic Movement Disorder (associated with autism and mental retardation) and attributed to Factitious Disorders. However, practitioners have more recently observed self-harming behavior among those individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, eating disorders,
multiple personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, and most recently, with adolescents and young adults."

https://www.counseling.org/resources/library/eric digests/2001-10.pdf

Transgenderism is a form of self-mutilation and is by all definitions of the term, a mental illness.

"Self-mutilation has been most commonly seen as a diagnostic indicator for Borderline Personality Disorder, a
characteristic of Stereotypic Movement Disorder (associated with autism and mental retardation) and attributed to Factitious Disorders. However, practitioners have more recently observed self-harming behavior among those individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, eating disorders,
multiple personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, and most recently, with adolescents and young adults."

But the NaziKarens say it's NOT mutilation if you pay a "doctor" $200K to do it.

This is her website:

Sidhbh Gallagher is Irish, so I guess Sidhbh is some kind of Gallic first name. She's a plastic surgeon, no doubt very skilled. I really don't object so much to her work with adults, so long as she makes sure they have been through counseling and therapy before making irreversable surgical changes. I'd rather they just accepted their bodies as they are, or worked on their minds to that end. But I'm libertarian, so if I weren't paying for it, I'd MMOB.

But the fact that she targets kids makes me doubt that she is that scrupulous about making sure the surgery is appropriate for kids or adults. Come on, Gallagher! You have a boat and a private plane, so you can afford to leave them kids alone.

But the NaziKarens say it's NOT mutilation if you pay a "doctor" $200K to do it.

Those doctors should lose their licenses for violating the Hippocratic Oath. See how many violations you can find:

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Cosmetic surgery is self-mutilation as well, but you never mention it.

View attachment 728002

Good GAWD, y'all!
Pure maga fantasy bullshit.

Forum List

Back