Thread about White Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
1714247964862.gif

I posted “ White Culture “ gave us ( Wagner ) ( Marxism) ( Octoberfest ) ( Skateboarding ) ( NASCAR ) ( Saint Patrick’s Day ) ...

Well, as I do yardwork on a Saturday afternoon, and I hear the music wafting on the wind coming from my neighbors down the street.. I think of White Culture. Yes, my neighbors are Mexican and they are playing traditional Mexican music.

How so then? That music from the vocal style to the instruments is rooted strongly In French and German polka music. So thats just one very small area where white culture is very prevalent today.

Next week Empanadas!

Well, as I do yardwork on a Saturday afternoon, and I hear the music wafting on the wind coming from my neighbors down the street.. I think of White Culture. Yes, my neighbors are Mexican and they are playing traditional Mexican music.

How so then? That music from the vocal style to the instruments is rooted strongly In French and German polka music. So thats just one very small area where white culture is very prevalent today.

Next week Empanadas!

Actually I make better Mexican food at home, than you can get at most Mexican restaurants.

25 years of living in Texas, and I learned to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back