Hunters appeal failed

I doubt a jury would ever convict the guy over a misdemeanor.

Didn't read the link, did ya commie? From the link in the OP:

A federal judge rejected efforts by Hunter Biden's attorneys to dismiss felony gun charges against him Thursday afternoon, setting in motion a trial for President Joe Biden's son in June.

The people Clinton pardoned weren't traitors in the pay of foreign governments like Flynn, Manafort and Gates. Or traitors to the Constitution like Stone.
Were any of the people Trump pardoned on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list?
It wasn't one judge, it was a panel of 3 Judges, and they dismissed the Appeal, because there hasn't been a trial or a ruling to Appeal. The Townhall piece made it sound like conviction was a foregone conclusion.
It wasn't a 3-judge panel, and it wasn't an appeal.

It was the judge in the case denying a frivolous motion to dismiss.

Hunter is facing 3 felony gun charges. They carry maximum 5, 10, and 15 year sentences respectively, and he has no defense.

He signed the declaration and he bought the gun, and there is no way to claim it wasn't him. They have the 4473 form with his signature, and the Colt .38 Special with a matching serial number.

He left it on the front seat of his car, with the window rolled down, while he was in buying crack from his dealer. His girlfriend found it and tossed it in a dumpster, because she was afraid for him, and didn't want him to have it with his mental state.

An old homeless man found it when he was dumpster diving for aluminum cans, and turned it over the cops. The leather pouch it was in still had cocaine on it when the FBI recovered it a year later from the Wilmington police.

So yeah, a conviction is pretty much a foregone conclusion, but daddy will pardon him so don't you worry.

Many Posts have been Deleted as Off-Topic.
The thread topic is.: Hunters appeal failed
Get back on topic or get off the thread.

Hunter is suffering under a barrage of lawfare

Oh, the irony.

Well, you might even be right.

But, if you are a crack smoking son of a President who makes lots of money doing a job you are nowhere qualified for, banging your dead brother's wife, and screaming about child support for your love child that your family won't even acklowledge......

Maybe you should go to jail for just being a POS.

Oh, the irony.

But, if you are a crack smoking son of a President who makes lots of money doing a job you are nowhere qualified for, banging your dead brother's wife, and screaming about child support for your love child that your family won't even acklowledge......

:dunno:

silvio-dante-the-sopranos.gif

Oh, the irony.

What are the qualifications for that job?

I’d recognize it as improper and shrug. I fully expect it.
I think it would suck. I think, Hunter should be punished, publicly, on the record for lying on that form, as a weapons crime, be fined like hell, and if anybody else gets a minimum sentence on the crime, he should too, daddy or no daddy. It is this administration's department of justice, and responsible for enforcing gun laws already on the books. Those laws should apply to shithead Hunter, also. I am certain they would be applied to me, if I lied on the form.

What are the qualifications for that job?

Which one ?

Being a crackhead.....

Cuckolding your dead brother's wife......

Failing to pay child support for your love child........

You'll need to ask Hunter.

Oh....you were asking about Burisma ?

Forum List

Back