🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Progressive Catholic Theology

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
American to the bones
Im subscribed to theological distance studies online studies, but I dont attend classes nor learn anything... Im just subscribed... because Im lazy and I was in hospital and rehab, so I didnt had lap top and webcam and time to attend online meetings and classes, but anyways the Theology is Progressive

They have progressive Theology on Family, Marriage, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation and Sexuality...

Im subscribed to theological distance studies online studies, but I dont attend classes nor learn anything... Im just subscribed... because Im lazy and I was in hospital and rehab, so I didnt had lap top and webcam and time to attend online meetings and classes, but anyways the Theology is Progressive

They have progressive Theology on Family, Marriage, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation and Sexuality...

No they don’t.

Homosexuality is a sin and evil.

They do not push gender ideology. Gender ideology is a lie.

No they don’t.

Homosexuality is a sin and evil.

They do not push gender ideology. Gender ideology is a lie.

I do agree that Gender Ideology is a lie and that homosexuality is a sin but Im not sure they are not on board with that. I listened to the class "christianity and moraltheology" and they explained it historically, sociologically, etc. in that context they said that family and children were neccessary in the old times to support themselfes and the family was the support and that now that is not the case anymore, that now family means love, and if it means love, why not two men or two women? A atheist could have explained it that way, i missed the part of Gods commands, that God commands to multiply and that God created humans as men and women, and in his image. It is a command of God. And that God gave Moses the ten commandments. They just explained with history, how it was different in the past for work, support of eatch other etc.

Forum List

Back