Progressive trickery

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Me too, you too, it's all true, on the condition you're a woman.

Remember, "all women accusers must be believed", thus all male accused are guilty. I'm no Roy Moore fan, but they pulled the same shit on him, and nearly all "liberals" continue to believe he's a pedophile. Facts no longer matter.

This has been building up for some time, and the Kavenough "hearings" demonstrate full fruition. Trickery by the liberal elite to circumvent the system and twist the progressive brain in order to achieve power.

Roy Moore personally stated he found young teenagers physically and emotionally attractive.
He is a fucking pervert of the highest order. If he had a D by his name he would have been forced to back out. Its sad what politics does to some peoples integrity.

Last edited:
lips-that-touch-liquor2.jpg

Roy Moore personally stated he found young teenagers physically and emotionally attractive.
He is a fucking pervert of the highest order. If he had a D by his name he would have been forced to resign. Its sad what politics does to some peoples integrity.

Thanks for proving my case, but honestly, I didn't need the validation.

He is a fucking pervert of the highest order. If he had a D by his name he would have been forced to resign. Its sad what politics does to some peoples integrity.

No kidding . You really want to use ROY MOORE as an example of wrongly accused ?

Well just what you call them? The Bods are worn out yet, and they are a bunch of mush heads who don't have any idea what this world has in store for them.

No kidding . You really want to use ROY MOORE as an example of wrongly accused ?

Never said he was wrongly accused or guilty. Point being this me too business is no more than a ploy and mind-fucks those in for the ride. Hence liberals believe Moore is a pedophile.

Facts don't matter.

Thanks for proving my case, but honestly, I didn't need the validation.
He said it HIMSELF. You know not what you speak.

Forum List

Back