Prosecuting The Case For Voting Against Electing Donald Trump - Prosecuted By Donald Trump Himself

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
We can start with the time Trump at a rally in North Carolina (on 3 November 2016). Trump said about Hillary Clinton,“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

"The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”"

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.” This was Trump prosecuting the case for why Hillary Clinton should not be elected to the Office of the Presidency.

Video link:

Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments nearly seven years ago about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt
.”

Mr. Trump repeatedly made the case for why a candidate facing federal indictment for mishandling classified information could not serve effectively as President. Trump unwittingly made the case for not electing him in 2024.

Hear what Trump said in 2016 about a president under indictment

We can start with he is a convicted felon.
I remember when:

Video Resurfaces of Trump Saying a President Under Felony Indictment Would Create 'Constitutional Crisis'

usmb clinton trump indictment 3.jpg

Yes really:

The Letitia's and Bragg's 34 felonies are gone on appeal
The judge, the charges, the evidence, the instructions

Fani's case is gone

Smith is gone, he wasn't appointed legally, so are his J6 and classified documents cases gone

Yes really:

The Letitia's and Bragg's 34 felonies are gone on appeal
The judge, the charges, the evidence, the instructions

Fani's case is gone

Smith is gone, he wasn't appointed legally, so are his J6 and classified documents cases gone
Did you fall on your head again?

Read what Trump said. Listen to what Trump said. Watch Trump saying it.

Trump ~ 2024 because we need to close the borders.
Yet Trump demanded the GOP walk away from a bipartisan bill that would have allowed a President to do that that -- with a law saying they can.

Trump says ‘blame it on me’ if border bill fails​

And then Trump said "Blame me." if it failed to pass.
Murphy Announces Reintroduction Of Bipartisan Border Bill: My Hope Is That Republicans Will Choose This Country Over Donald Trump's Campaign

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength and McConnell's waning influence

We can start with the time Trump at a rally in North Carolina (on 3 November 2016). Trump said about Hillary Clinton,“If she were to win, it would create an unprecedented Constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government,” he said. “She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

"The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”"

“She has no right to be running, you know that,” Trump said. “No right.”

She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.” This was Trump prosecuting the case for why Hillary Clinton should not be elected to the Office of the Presidency.

Video link:

Trump once said a president under felony indictment would grind the government to a halt and create a constitutional crisis

Former President Donald Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments nearly seven years ago about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said during a November 5, 2016, campaign rally in Reno, Nevada, reviewed by CNN’s KFile. “It would grind government to a halt
.”

Mr. Trump repeatedly made the case for why a candidate facing federal indictment for mishandling classified information could not serve effectively as President. Trump unwittingly made the case for not electing him in 2024.

Hear what Trump said in 2016 about a president under indictment

Wasted bandwidth. Forum rules against cutting and pasting repeatedly. You cut and pasted the same quote THREE times. Quit acting like a democrat and follow the rules, you aren't above them.

Forum List

Back