prospective TV series

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Ratched (TV Series) - IMDb

"A young nurse at mental institution becomes jaded, bitter and a downright monster to her patients."

A take on how Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest became the nasty bitch we all grew to love.

Personally, I hope it doesn't get off the ground.

Thoughts?

My thought is: I don't know how they're even going to do this in 2019. I mean gooooood luck. For sure working in a mental hospital is one of the toughest nursing stints there is, but how are you going to show this when no one can be offended? Every patient with an illness is going to be decried by legions of folks with that disorder crying down the moon that he/she wasn't "portrayed correctly"--fairly or unfairly.

I'm surprised they are even trying this. Maybe when it's all said and done, they won't.

"A young nurse at mental institution becomes jaded, bitter and a downright monster to her patients."

A take on how Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest became the nasty bitch we all grew to love.

Thoughts?

My thought would be "Why? Don't we have enough remakes, reboots, sequels and prequels yet?"

sadism sells....remember that show about the serial killer....which i cant name right now....there are a lot of 'snuff' type shows are highly popular...

no the tv series....i am sorry...wake and bake...has me unable to name it....

the theme song...you know what i feel? or something....

When all else fails, go Grand Guignol. You don't need real writers or actors.

i was watching law and order and my son points out its for snuff fans...they always show a gruesome body at the beginning then you notice how many shows do that....

Thoughts?

The writers could mine the Rubber Room for 3 to 4 seasons, 20 shows each

sadism sells....remember that show about the serial killer....which i cant name right now....there are a lot of 'snuff' type shows are highly popular...

"Dexter".

We don't even have Mental Hospitals anymore.

Of course we do, only now they're outside. This is Progressive governing philosophy at its most lofty.

homeless_Los_Angeles_BCB_4587.jpg

"Dexter".

We don't even have Mental Hospitals anymore.

Of course we do, only now they're outside. This is Progressive governing philosophy at its most lofty.

homeless_Los_Angeles_BCB_4587.jpg

I'm of the opinion that they and the rest of society would be better off with them in a nice, safe institution.

Forum List

Back