Protesters tell Mitch McConnell outside restaurant "we know where you live."

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I'm tellin ya; some of these leftists are really dangerous

we've already had one open fire at a baseball practice...

will ANYONE in democratic leadership STEP UP and speak out against the violence and mob mentality?

because I believe that is what it will take for democrats to have ANY chance at the ellusive "blue wave" they are anxiously pining for...

Protesters confront Mitch McConnell over immigration on Bardstown Road

A group of protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Bardstown Road in Louisville Saturday, calling out "Abolish ICE," before adding they know where he lives.

will ANYONE in democratic leadership STEP UP and speak out against the violence and mob mentality?

because I believe that is what it will take for democrats to have ANY chance at the ellusive "blue wave" they are anxiously pining for...

A group of protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Bardstown Road in Louisville Saturday, calling out "Abolish ICE," before adding they know where he lives.
Well, are we "really dangerous" or are we "helpless snowflakes"? Are we all "terrified of guns" are are we gonna shoot you down?

Which is it?

Well, are we "really dangerous" or are we "helpless snowflakes"? Are we all "terrified of guns" are are we gonna shoot you down?

Which is it?
Liberals are insane, so you nuts can be either.

How soon you trump tards forget 2010:

So the Tea Party wants a tea party?

Which is it?

Look in the mirror fool.

Which is it?

You are what ever you have to be at the moment based on political expediency.

That is the problem with power in your hands.

And.....?

Which is it?

Look in the mirror fool.

I don't remember a tea party member threatening violence on a liberal. They quietly protested. Your side kicks families out of restaurants if you don't agree with them. You loot and burn towns down. You try to kill a congressman. Now you threaten another one. You people are insane.

Which is it?
Lol! Translation:

"I got caught in my own inconsistency so I'mma try and play it off".

Which is it?

Look in the mirror fool.

I don't remember a tea party member threatening violence on a liberal. They quietly protested. Your side kicks families out of restaurants if you don't agree with them. You loot and burn towns down. You try to kill a congressman. Now you threaten another one. You people are insane.

Your memory a little short?

That is the year and after some events I went and re registered no party affiliation, done with the republican party forever. But not overly excited about the democratic party either. Both are wrong instigating violence and btw I would equate spitting in someone's face as violence.

Which is it?

You are what ever you have to be at the moment based on political expediency.

That is the problem with power in your hands.
Lmao! ^ this from a tRumpkin?^

Turtle & Ryan and most of Congress do not support or defend the Great Donald. Therefore I could care less what hapoens to all of them.

2 years in.....not one corrupt GOVT worker in Jail. Still waiting on "documents". Spending out of control. Still dumping aid to Mexico, hamas, PP, ACORN.

When does the good part start?

Which is it?
Lol! Translation:

A baby will cry, just before he will throw a violent temper tantrum. There I explained it to you.

GOOD! they didn't threaten any violence, did they?

Which is it?
Lol! Translation:

A baby will cry, just before he will throw a violent temper tantrum. There I explained it to you.
Lol, you're afraid of babies?

Which is it?
Lol! Translation:

Lol, you're afraid of babies?
Nope trying to explain liberals to yo in an easy way. Liberals are cryin babies if you don't get your way. Then you will turn to violence if crying doesn't work. Now run along and let the adults talk.

Forum List

Back