Protesters tell Mitch McConnell outside restaurant "we know where you live."

Well, are we "really dangerous" or are we "helpless snowflakes"? Are we all "terrified of guns" are are we gonna shoot you down?

Which is it?
Liberals are insane, so you nuts can be either.
Lol! Translation:

"I got caught in my own inconsistency so I'mma try and play it off".
A baby will cry, just before he will throw a violent temper tantrum. There I explained it to you.
Lol, you're afraid of babies?
Nope trying to explain liberals to yo in an easy way. Liberals are cryin babies if you don't get your way. Then you will turn to violence if crying doesn't work. Now run along and let the adults talk.
Lol, so you are afraid of babies.

Liberals are insane, so you nuts can be either.
Lol! Translation:

A baby will cry, just before he will throw a violent temper tantrum. There I explained it to you.
Nope trying to explain liberals to yo in an easy way. Liberals are cryin babies if you don't get your way. Then you will turn to violence if crying doesn't work. Now run along and let the adults talk.
Keep it up, it proves my point. Tell me, you gonna wear your pussy hat again, when you get your ass handed to you in the midterms?

Lol! Translation:

Keep it up, it proves my point. Tell me, you gonna wear your pussy hat again, when you get your ass handed to you in the midterms?
Lol. You have no point to make so you turn to the insults. Typical.

I'm tellin ya; some of these leftists are really dangerous

we've already had one open fire at a baseball practice...

will ANYONE in democratic leadership STEP UP and speak out against the violence and mob mentality?

because I believe that is what it will take for democrats to have ANY chance at the ellusive "blue wave" they are anxiously pining for...

Protesters confront Mitch McConnell over immigration on Bardstown Road

A group of protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Bardstown Road in Louisville Saturday, calling out "Abolish ICE," before adding they know where he lives.
Protesters is the wrong term. That activity is known as stalking.

will ANYONE in democratic leadership STEP UP and speak out against the violence and mob mentality?

because I believe that is what it will take for democrats to have ANY chance at the ellusive "blue wave" they are anxiously pining for...

A group of protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Bardstown Road in Louisville Saturday, calling out "Abolish ICE," before adding they know where he lives.
McConnell is an AH ,,,YOUR AH

No, the question was asked if y'all were snowflakes or violent thugs. I explained it to you. I guess I didn't realize how stupid you really are. My fault, sorry and bless your heart.

No, the question was asked if y'all were snowflakes or violent thugs. I explained it to you. I guess I didn't realize how stupid you really are. My fault, sorry and bless your heart.
You have explained nothing. All you done is try to cover for your own stupiity.

Just shoot a couple who try to harm ya..make sure its done in a stand your ground state though :)

Not my fault you're too stupid to understand.

Just shoot a couple who try to harm ya..make sure its done in a stand your ground state though :)
best shoot em in the back like republicans are so fond of

That is how leftist democracy work. For the same reason, we're not democracy, we're Republic.

Turtleneck is not up for reelection until 2020.

All he has to do is walk a quarter mile and their hearts will explode.

best shoot em in the back like republicans are so fond of
Who cares where? Just take them out. Democrats are desperately in need of a Kent State moment.

Lol, you are mildly amusing to me.

Lol, you are mildly amusing to me.
I'll try one more time, so even a preschooler would understand. When you lose an election.
1. Being a snowflake, bring out the pussy hate and make a fool of yourself.
2. When that doesn't work, and no one is listening to ya. Temper tantrum, loot, violence and burn your town down.
If you don't get it by now, I'm done with ya. Now have a nice day.

Forum List

Back