Protests in Germany: The stones are ready

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
The agenda is simple:

Lockdown, Economical collapse, Riots, Martial law, forced vaccination by military , death of 99% humans
Who is behind riots in USA.
Not Antifa, but government, president and police.
So-called 'Antifa' are in reality paid by governments mercenaries for doing dirty jobs.
They badly need riots to provide their agenda - Forced Vaccination and Murder of Humanity

Anything is ready for riots in Europa, for example in Germany.
There are only 5% blacks in this country, mostly Asylum seekers.
Suddenly they want to protest and demand citizenship and lifelong welfare benefits.
Interestingly, just for one day stones have been prepared for usage.
Of course no problem for so-called 'police' which since Corona hoax showed itself as the worst enemy of German people.
Grab popcorn and enjoy the show 'Riots in Germany' soon.

EUxuZQrU8AEDBUg.jpg

Looks like construction sites. there are even containers. Who´s going to be fooled by this?

death of 99% humans

Here's the thing ... 99% of humans aren't dying. I see them on the street every day.
You will have to wait for the Windows 10 vaccine. You will get the vaccine through the Windows update channel.

You're joking, right? My PC doesn't have any needles on it.
USB-umbilical cords will be available soon.

I almost never stick USB cables into my belly button. Do you?

death of 99% humans

Here's the thing ... 99% of humans aren't dying. I see them on the street every day.
You will have to wait for the Windows 10 vaccine. You will get the vaccine through the Windows update channel.

Guys, you are totally disguised. Clearly, that this super-operation has been planned in advance and all preparations are already made. I have no doubts, that all keyboards have micro needles implanted in some keys with micro containers filled with the stuff. At some point they will be activated.

Baron

As always everything what you say about Germany is a totally stupid nonsense, which has nothing to do with any facts. Pure fantasy. But indeed demonstrate some Germans (what's not so easy in times of Corona) against racism to show their solidarity with the protesters in the USA.

death of 99% humans

I tried it once but I got a nasty virus and was sick for over a week!

death of 99% humans

Guys, you are totally disguised. Clearly, that this super-operation has been planned in advance and all preparations are already made. I have no doubts, that all keyboards have micro needles implanted in some keys with micro containers filled with the stuff. At some point they will be activated.
You recognize fun when you see it?

The agenda is simple:

Lockdown, Economical collapse, Riots, Martial law, forced vaccination by military , death of 99% humans
Who is behind riots in USA.
Not Antifa, but government, president and police.
So-called 'Antifa' are in reality paid by governments mercenaries for doing dirty jobs.
They badly need riots to provide their agenda - Forced Vaccination and Murder of Humanity

Anything is ready for riots in Europa, for example in Germany.
There are only 5% blacks in this country, mostly Asylum seekers.
Suddenly they want to protest and demand citizenship and lifelong welfare benefits.
Interestingly, just for one day stones have been prepared for usage.
Of course no problem for so-called 'police' which since Corona hoax showed itself as the worst enemy of German people.
Grab popcorn and enjoy the show 'Riots in Germany' soon.

EUxuZQrU8AEDBUg.jpg

Let's face it....the left cannot be trusted.
We know what they're doing....and nothing they say can be take as the truth.

death of 99% humans

You recognize fun when you see it?
It is not the time for fun, man. Thanks for such brave men as the OP we know what is going in and are ready for the battle.

Just for lulz.

--------------------
Before Donald Trump, Russia Needed 60 Hours To Beat NATO—Now Moscow Could Win Much Faster

Just for lulz.

--------------------
Before Donald Trump, Russia Needed 60 Hours To Beat NATO—Now Moscow Could Win Much Faster

I never will understand how people, who are able to use language, are able to produce such an unbeliebale amount of extreme bullshit and nonsense. No one is able to win a third world war. The surviving winners will envy the dead losers.

death of 99% humans

You are sick since your grandfather became a Nazi, idiot. You need a damned good psychotherapist. I hate the idea, that first someone has to become a victim from you, before you never will understand what you made wrong in a prison.

Last edited:
The surviving winners will envy the dead losers.

Not a chance!

View attachment 348694

Joker, did you never hear the expression ABC(+D)-weapons? Example: If Corona would be a biological weapon - !!!it is not!!! - how mighty was and is the answer of the USA under Trump to fight such a biological weapon? How good is the answer of Europe? How good is the answer of Russia? ...

Last edited:
death of 99% humans

You are sick since your grandfather become a Nazi, idiot. You need a damned good psychotherapist. I hate the idea, that first someone has to become a victgim from you, before you never will understand what you made wrong in a prison.
Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört.

Forum List

Back