Proud Boy Rats Out Proud Boy

Get grilled by FBI agents with the power of the U.S. government and get threatened with 20 years in the slammer for criminal trespass, true or not, and let's see how many friends and neighbors you "rat out" to save your own skin. The gestapo had nothing on these people.

Get grilled by FBI agents with the power of the U.S. government and get threatened with 20 years in the slammer for criminal trespass, true or not, and let's see how many friends and neighbors you "rat out" to save your own skin.
Don't participate in a failed coup based on trump's big lie, and you won't have to deal with any of that.

They got these people locked up in concentration camp conditions so why is anyone surprised that people can be tortured into saying damn near anything?
Concentration camp conditions?

You sure about that?

A915D191-59F0-4203-8F10-0998245C8730.jpeg

Don't participate in a failed coup based on trump's big lie, and you won't have to deal with any of that.
Unarmed coup attempt where capitol police were telling people inside the building to peaceably protest.

That the same coup?

Held the US Gov't hostage without any weapons.....greatest superpower on earth....

LOL

Nope. Those courts made their rulings based on the law and lack of any proof. I'm talking about these scams
Well the law in those states said election law changes is the responsibility of the state legislators, who have the ability to create or modify existing laws.

Unconstitutional

Unarmed coup attempt where capitol police were telling people inside the building to peaceably protest.

That the same coup?

Held the US Gov't hostage without any weapons.....greatest superpower on earth....

LOL
Not sure. This is the one I'm talking about.

That the same coup?

LOL

Unarmed? That talking point is dead my friend. I guess you didn’t hear it on newsmax.

Forum List

Back