Psychopaths!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This U.S. City Has The Most Psychopaths, According To A New Study

A recent study came out revealing where the most psychopaths are in the US.

You guessed it, Washington DC.

Do you ever marathon Criminal Minds then lie awake all night afraid someone is going to climb through your window? As it turns out, if you live in one area of the U.S., it's more likely to happen. According to a study from Southern Methodist University, more psychopaths live in Washington, D.C., than anywhere else in the country. Considering Washington, D.C., has a population of less than 700,000, this is troubling news.

And to think, they actually spent time and money to figure this out. It's like traveling to the sun to figure out what object is the hottest in the solar system.

While we are at it, why not reveal another shocking fact.

What are the careers with the most psychopaths?

10 Careers With the Most Psychopaths

You guessed it. The first three are:

1. CEO's
2. Lawyers
3. Media.

These are the folks that run everything.

I think this helps explain why Washington DC has the most psychopaths.

This U.S. City Has The Most Psychopaths, According To A New Study

A recent study came out revealing where the most psychopaths are in the US.

You guessed it, Washington DC.

Do you ever marathon Criminal Minds then lie awake all night afraid someone is going to climb through your window? As it turns out, if you live in one area of the U.S., it's more likely to happen. According to a study from Southern Methodist University, more psychopaths live in Washington, D.C., than anywhere else in the country. Considering Washington, D.C., has a population of less than 700,000, this is troubling news.

And to think, they actually spent time and money to figure this out. It's like traveling to the sun to figure out what object is the hottest in the solar system.
Yeah, I left due to the competition......... Besides I'm only an arrogant egotist. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back