Public School Enrollment is Declining. How in the . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . fuck?

How do you lose your customer base, when you provide a service that is:

a) "Free." (no cost to the consumers and their family)
b) Mandatory,
and
c) Serves a demographic that is growing rapidly due to the influx of legalized illegal aliens, and the growth of welfare families, and whose defining trait is dependence on government, including the public schools?

I cannot imagine any other reason than that the service you provide absolutely sucks.

I say that as a public school teacher. My district provides very good service to our students, but that is because we have an apolitical school board that doesn't care about anything but teaching kids. Clearly other districts are not like mine.

It is only the solid middle class that makes the decision to withdraw their children and enroll them in private school. The wealthy, especially Democrats, already have carefully placed their kids away from the public schools. Now the middle class is making whatever sacrifice they have to in order to get their kids away from them. I suppose there are many parents who could never afford private school who "homeschool" their children.

Well, the left killed the Golden Goose with this one, but trying to suck every political advantage out the education of children to the point where parents are becoming convinced that there is no education, since it has been replaced with indoctrination.

Good Work, Democrats!

Last edited:
. . . fuck?

b) Mandatory,
and
c) Serves a demographic that is growing rapidly due to the influx of legalized illegal aliens, and the growth of welfare families, and whose defining trait is dependence on government, including the public schools?

I cannot imagine any other reason than that the service you provide absolutely sucks.

I say that as a public school teacher. My district provides very good service to our students, but that is because we have an apolitical school board that doesn't care about anything but teaching kids. Clearly other districts are not like mine.

It is only the solid middle class that makes the decision to withdraw their children and enroll them in public school. The wealthy, especially Democrats, already have carefully placed their kids away from the public schools. Now the middle class is making whatever sacrifice they have to in order to get their kids away from them. I suppose there are many parents who could never afford private school who "homeschool" their children.

Well, the left killed the Golden Goose with this one, but trying to suck every political advantage out the education of children to the point where parents are becoming convinced that there is no education, since it has been replaced with indoctrination.

Good Work, Democrats!
Republicans spend decades trying to destroy public schools and the middle class, and then ask how school enrollment can be dropping?

. . . fuck?

b) Mandatory,
and

It is only the solid middle class that makes the decision to withdraw their children and enroll them in private school. The wealthy, especially Democrats, already have carefully placed their kids away from the public schools. Now the middle class is making whatever sacrifice they have to in order to get their kids away from them. I suppose there are many parents who could never afford private school who "homeschool" their children.

Good Work, Democrats!
voucher use is increasing.

Birth rates in the US (including those of immigrants) have been falling for some time now, and are at record lows. What do you expect?

Forum List

Back