Public speaking skills

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
I am sitting here listening to our president speak and it is just not him but other high level officials as well. Their public speaking skills need work. Listening to our president taking questions is painful. Maybe both parties need to have their people take courses . Here is a video for those who may want to improve their skills.

I am sitting here listening to our president speak and it is just not him but other high level officials as well. Their public speaking skills need work. Listening to our president taking questions is painful. Maybe both parties need to have their people take courses . Here is a video for those who may want to improve their skills.

Where were you when psychotic Donald spewed all over the place?

There's no fix for dementia.

I have already seen several over the decades I doubt it will help us by learning what you want the president to learn.

I don't listen to them just to elude the dramatic tensions they sow. I will read the speech.
Politicians do not deserve a second of my time.

I used to vote based upon platform, then was brutally disappointed election after election as they never delivered.

I have since arrived at a conclusion since my voting years have concluded.

Politicians do not get elected to affect change, they get elected to become wealthy, which most of them do.

So in essence, voters are not selecting a legislator, but the the next lotto winner.

I have already seen several over the decades I doubt it will help us by learning what you want the president to learn.
That's for those on the board who maybe interested in improving their skills, but our government offficials like the president could use them as well.

A good example of politicians with good speaking skills would be John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan.

Joe has suffered from stuttering since he was a child.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for those who make fun of people with disabilities.

The point is valid. Very few noteworthy politicians have any rhetorical skill at all, even when they are reading a prepared speech. Couple that with the fact that much of what they say is fact-challenged, and my own practice of never listening to any of them live seems reasonable. I read transcripts the following day, and evaluate them on what they said, not how it came out.

Those who can't do . . . run for public office. Politicians are fucking skin suit loudmouths for the ones behind the curtain.

Forum List

Back