pucker up RW's

OP, what is the point of this thread?

apparently you're a moron if you have to ask, so telling you is pointless ..
That doesn't answer my question.

then you figure it out .. what was your point for asking me what my point was?
To make the point that this thread has no real point.

read #17 gomer
But what is the point of you telling us this?

Stick a fork in Hillary she is done. I feel sorry for Bill. He had such high hopes of doing multiple interns.

apparently you're a moron if you have to ask, so telling you is pointless ..

read #17 gomer

reminding "us" to pucker up and get ready to kiss your ass adios.

questions, type slower, or what?

read #17 gomer

reminding "us" to pucker up and get ready to kiss your ass adios.

questions, type slower, or what?
So basically you're venting?

"At the state level, Clinton continues to lead in the swing states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia, according to RealClear Politics polling averages."

And Clinton can win with a variety of combinations of the above states; winning New Hampshire, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Virginia would send Clinton to the WH, even if Trump wins Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina, which is unlikely.

"At the state level, Clinton continues to lead in the swing states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia, according to RealClear Politics polling averages."

And Clinton can win with a variety of combinations of the above states; winning New Hampshire, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Virginia would send Clinton to the WH, even if Trump wins Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina, which is unlikely.
She can't walk to the bathroom. Time to find another candidate.

Does her inability to stand up add to or subtract from her vote totals?

At the state level, Clinton continues to lead in the swing states of Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, New Hampshire and Virginia, according to RealClear Politics polling averages.

The most recent national RealClearPolitics polling average shows Clinton currently leading by 2.1 points when included in a four-way matchup against Trump, Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein. (She leads by 2.7 in a two-way election against Trump.)

Clinton also has a better overall record so far. Since both candidates clinched their respective party nominations, she has led Trump in the polling average for all but a brief period between the conventions.

Advantage: Clinton

The Electoral College

The Electoral College map favors Clinton, giving her more paths to reaching the necessary 270 electors than it does to Trump.

Like any Democratic nominee, Clinton starts with a baseline of blue states that gives her a head start over Trump. Some analysts put her starting point as high as 242 electors, counting every state that’s gone Democratic in each presidential election since 1992

get ready to kiss your butt adios ..
and if it doesnt happen like this and trump wins....then what say you?...just askin...

I'll say Trump won.

what am I supposed to say if he wins ... IT WAS RIGGED !

that rigged shit is for losers like Trump, not me.
your talking like the guy dont stand a chance,and we all should know anyway,he stands as much of a chance as hillary.....so i just wanted to see if you understood this is all...

Im not talking like anything ... those are the current numbers ... electoral #'s point to a Trump loss ... deflect, spin, or deny, I could care less.
its a ways away,in that time anything can happen....and who is deflecting,spinning or denying?..... if you dont like discussing the stuff you put up....why do it?...

Forum List

Back