Puppies, Puppies

I love when commercials have dogs in them. I remember there being a commercial a few years ago where a dog is driving a car with another dog in the passenger seat and two smaller dogs behind them in the back seat. Sadly I can't remember what the commercial was for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I love when commercials have dogs in them. I remember there being a commercial a few years ago where a dog is driving a car with another dog in the passenger seat and two smaller dogs behind them in the back seat. Sadly I can't remember what the commercial was for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
Gotta love all little baby critters. But I was just waiting for one of those pups to take a huge leak... :lol:

Cashew the French Bulldog protesting after being caught peeing on the floor :abgg2q.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I remember there being a commercial a few years ago where a dog is driving a car with another dog in the passenger seat and two smaller dogs behind them in the back seat. Sadly I can't remember what the commercial was for.

Subaru...dog tested...dog approved.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It may have been for that car company, but the clip that I remember seeing didn't go for so long.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The only form of white supremacy I endorse...

images.jpg

Forum List

Back