Put a little love in your heart

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Muslim woman reveals her husband married her without EVER seeing her face despite knowing each other for four years - after he converted to Islam so they could wed
A touching story that shows there may be hope for the world after all. I hope that this post does not outrage some of the mods on here so that it gets dumped in the rubber room.

Muslim woman reveals her husband married her without EVER seeing her face despite knowing each other for four years - after he converted to Islam so they could wed
A touching story that shows there may be hope for the world after all. I hope that this post does not outrage some of the mods on here so that it gets dumped in the rubber room.

I like Dollys version best.

Religious orthodoxy making people do weird shit is hardly touching. It's tragic how religious conservatives try to be the gatekeepers of happiness and fulfillment.

Religious orthodoxy making people do weird shit is hardly touching. It's tragic how religious conservatives try to be the gatekeepers of happiness and fulfillment.
Religion is all about making folk conform. These kids have overcome that. Its beautiful.

Yes.... we all see you missed the point where this wonderful culture you so adore, forces women to hide their faces in public. And one where the wife is usually seem walking well behind her husband to show submission. One where she is not allowed to divorce him, but he can divorce her at will. One that blames the woman if she is raped.

And here.... is your true colors.

Yes.... we all see you missed the point where this wonderful culture you so adore, forces women to hide their faces in public. And one where the wife is usually seem walking well behind her husband to show submission. One where she is not allowed to divorce him, but he can divorce her at will. One that blames the woman if she is raped.

How about burying them chest deep and slamming with them with rocks at a good ole fashioned stoning. And not with weeds

Muslim women can get divorced you ignorant fuck.

Acceptable grounds for divorce vary widely among the legal schools. In the Hanafi school, for example, a woman has almost no grounds for obtaining a divorce provided her husband has consummated the marriage. She cannot be divorced from him even if he fails to support her, abuses her, or is imprisoned for life.

I am the ignorant one here... lol... you are such a troll.
A woman's "right" to divorce a Islamic husband is highly-highly restricted. He may divorce her at will, and gets to keep all assets. She can only divorce him if he gives her consent. At which point she gives up all rights to their assets.

Leave it up to the drolling virtue signalers like Tommy to admire a culture that commonly treats women less than that of the family dog.
One where only last year finally gave women the right to drive a car.
They are literally over 100 years behind the rest of the world.

Acceptable grounds for divorce vary widely among the legal schools. In the Hanafi school, for example, a woman has almost no grounds for obtaining a divorce provided her husband has consummated the marriage. She cannot be divorced from him even if he fails to support her, abuses her, or is imprisoned for life.

A woman's "right" to divorce a Islamic husband is highly-highly restricted. He may divorce her at will, and gets to keep all assets. She can only divorce him if he gives her consent. At which point she gives up all rights to their assets.
Once again you are uninformed. Shariah courts cannot decide on property rights. The civil courts have that jurisdiction.

Religion is all about making folk conform. These kids have overcome that. Its beautiful.
The guy had to conform to a rigid religious orthodoxy that practically imprisons women just to see her face. If they are happy I suppose that's OK but I can't feel good about the flaming hoops some people have to jump though just to have sex in a way that is acceptable to the clergy.

Once again you are uninformed. Shariah courts cannot decide on property rights. The civil courts have that jurisdiction.

Do you think I am as stupid as you?
Your link is from a Sharia court in London, who must follow the laws within the country they are in.
Sharia written rules in London is not, at all, representative of actual Sharia and the dreadful sexist culture it thrives on.

Leave it up to the drolling virtue signalers like Tommy to admire a culture that commonly treats women less than that of the family dog.
One where only last year finally gave women the right to drive a car.
They are literally over 100 years behind the rest of the world.

I'd say you might need to add one more zero to that number.

Not only is this primitive cult abusive to women, but to children as well. It is the very antithesis of liberalism.

The guy had to conform to a rigid religious orthodoxy that practically imprisons women just to see her face. If they are happy I suppose that's OK but I can't feel good about the flaming hoops some people have to jump though just to have sex in a way that is acceptable to the clergy.
Well I had to traipse down to the Catholic church with my fiance a few times to get married. Not for her but for her Mams benefit. It was ridiculous sitting listening to a young priest lecturing us about sex when he obviously had no experience. But you do these things to keep the peace and they used to give us cake at the end of the lecture.

Do you think I am as stupid as you?
Your link is from a Sharia court in London, who must follow the laws within the country they are in.
Sharia written rules in London is not, at all, representative of actual Sharia and the dreadful sexist culture it thrives on.
This is Pakistani Law. An oppressive country that has only had one female President compared to the US. Its not easy for either party but that is probably because they value marriage more than we do in the west.

There is a human perversity at the root of this story.

The perversity is that we humans place a HUGE value on nothing more than the appearance of a person's face. How many of us - mainly men - are completely revulsed or captivated by the arrangement and spacing of parts on a woman's face? Too many, I fear.

I personally "love" Jennifer Aniston, even though all I know about her is the look of her face and the sound of her voice. I "hate" Vanessa Ferlito on the same basis.

It is heart-warming in a way that the couple referenced in the OP learned to love each other even though the man never saw the woman's face. (But whether that is literally true is only known to them). I've heard similar stories about people who knew each other only through phone conversations...and those couplings often turn out badly.

Forum List

Back