Putin better choice over Biden/Harris in 2024 election

At least with Putin you'd have an emotionally stable person with all his mental facilities intact making rational decisions for the benefit of our nation.
Unlike vegetable Joe and "heels over head" Harris who don't have a clue about how to run the country. ... :cuckoo:

1646405876906.png

Yeah, "stable", just like his son claimed, he was.

Two stable "geniuses", what could go wrong?

If Putin could run for president in the next election I'd gladly vote for him.
Trump / Putin ticket for 2024 would be awesome!!
Face it, Putin would be a better choice to help America
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there an argument to be made that with too many American MAGAHats, that if you scratch one you find underneath an authoritarian Communist wannabe?

If Putin could run for president in the next election I'd gladly vote for him.
But since he can't because of election laws.
Trump would be the next logical choice to save America. ... :cool-45:
Better than some, worse than others, still he is not into the advance of liberty or freedom which makes him equal to those who currently run this country.

At least with Putin you'd have an emotionally stable person with all his mental facilities intact making rational decisions for the benefit of our nation.
Unlike vegetable Joe and "heels over head" Harris who don't have a clue about how to run the country. ... :cuckoo:

Well I have always wanted to invade Mexico and throw all those Mexicans out. We'll see.

Haha. Well, surely he'd get some support by the Fascist Class. After all this is America where we can ridicule you for saying shit like that but we wont throw you in jail for it.
Putin is a rank amateur compared to the three people we saw on the TV screen at the SOTU the other night. Three globalist shills.

Put's finished. His attack on and shutting down that nuclear plant finished him. Now its just a matter of time and I'm thinking that won't be very long.

Best thing he can do is back outta Ukraine and go crawl in a hole somewhere.

Forum List

Back