Putin Demands Security Guarantees From Biden to Curb NATO Expansion

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
obviously saw the sweet deal afghanistan got

The Kremlin, which said before Tuesday's meeting that it did not expect any breakthroughs, has denied harboring any intention to attack Ukraine and said that its troop posture is defensive.

"posturing" for a sweet deal

Well, that'll be a losing proposition.
We cannot even defeat small countries since WWII, if you leave out Grenada & Panama!!
Oh they know that too.

Messing with Russia is a losing proposition for everyone...but war pigs are gonna do what they do.

obviously saw the sweet deal afghanistan got

The Kremlin, which said before Tuesday's meeting that it did not expect any breakthroughs, has denied harboring any intention to attack Ukraine and said that its troop posture is defensive.

"posturing" for a sweet deal
I would give guarantee of no NATO member aggression into Russia, but would support accepting Ukraine into NATO, today. Remember Will Smith in Men In Black?

Well, that'll be a losing proposition.
So, giving in to demands because he mobilizes troops to the border of a neighbor seems like a better idea? I'd agree to have a summit to discuss it but no way would I just give him what he's demanding.

No way Putin gets dick...the war pigs want to scrap with him.
If they do then you won't have to turn on the t.v. to see the missile strikes, you'll be able to see them right outside the living room window.

Never stand in front of a window when the action starts.

Xiden will give him what he wants….xiden’s simply continuing the more flexible with putin policy of the obama regime

Forum List

Back