Putin Didn't Hack Us

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Why would anybody believe our intel community about Russian hacking when every other department of Hussein's government was crooked as Willy's willie? (according to Monica). Look at the DOJ, the IRS, FBI, EPA....each and all full of leftist turds implementing the Kenyan's agenda. So who did hack us? Nobody. The phishing expedition Podesta fell into was our own intel community's doing to stop Hillary from becoming president....thank God for that. Had to pin it on somebody...so who? Duh.

The CIA's UMBRAGE project can leave any kind of "fingerprint" they want on an intrusion...and they did.

09russia-master768.jpg

Read all about it: 'UMBRAGE' might be the most terrifying secret revealed by the new WikiLeaks files

Covfefe with two scoops please..Vlad the Impaler would never do anything like that..His hired henchmen would though...But what strikes me as stupid, is to believe that you would believe that Trump doesn't emulate a man that is richer than himself..

Putin hacked us.
Putin hacked the DNC.
Putin hacked the RNC.

Covfefe with two scoops please..Vlad the Impaler would never do anything like that..His hired henchmen would though...But what strikes me as stupid, is to believe that you would believe that Trump doesn't emulate a man that is richer than himself..

So would Donny Two Scoops but yes, it came from the top. It came from Putin.

Putin hacked us.
Putin hacked the DNC.
Putin hacked the RNC.

It really is the only people that Trump has any respect for, richer than he be folks..

Trump already admitted the Russians hacked the US election.

If they didn't, why a hundred threads crying about how 'they didn't hack the election'? Why the flailing nervous need to deny something that supposedly didn't happen?

Actions speak louder than words.

Putin hacked us.
Putin hacked the DNC.
Putin hacked the RNC.

I am so happy the corruption in the DNC and CNN were exposed.

To all you Liberals clinging to the Russian Hacker blankee, you do realize that it is a common ploy for hackers to spoof the source address to make it appear as if the hack came from one source when it actually came from another. You do know that, right?​

Read my link to "UMBRAGE".....the CIA are masters at it. So why did they revolt against Hillary? Because they understood what a seething mental-case she is. They're assholes but they're not traitors.

To all you Liberals clinging to the Russian Hacker blankee, you do realize that it is a common ploy for hackers to spoof the source address to make it appear as if the hack came from one source when it actually came from another. You do know that, right?​
knowing and caring are (2) different things.

The CIA's UMBRAGE project can leave any kind of "fingerprint" they want on an intrusion.

You've got that quite right, Tom. Umbrage can hack a computer and make it appear as though the hack came from anywhere in the world, and it will fool even themselves. Digital technology is fluid, in the digital domain, nothing is truly real.

I was??
LOL!!!! Let's see....

Heads up Dexter, don't get your head too wrapped in those videos---- that picture of Osama with Bush is cut and paste, not real. And the other guy Tim Osman, his face does not pass the facial recognition datapoint test. Good entertainment, but just more internet baloney.

Trump already admitted the Russians hacked the US election.

If they didn't, why a hundred threads crying about how 'they didn't hack the election'? Why the flailing nervous need to deny something that supposedly didn't happen?

Actions speak louder than words.
Right, I smell a conspiracy, I dare not speak its name, lest I be banned or something. II just got here and am having trouble understanding things):

Putin hacked us.
Putin hacked the DNC.
Putin hacked the RNC.

I am so happy the corruption in the DNC and CNN were exposed.
And even more happy the US was attacked by Russia, right comrade?

Why would anybody believe our intel community about Russian hacking when every other department of Hussein's government was crooked as Willy's willie? (according to Monica). Look at the DOJ, the IRS, FBI, EPA....each and all full of leftist turds implementing the Kenyan's agenda. So who did hack us? Nobody. The phishing expedition Podesta fell into was our own intel community's doing to stop Hillary from becoming president....thank God for that. Had to pin it on somebody...so who? Duh.

The CIA's UMBRAGE project can leave any kind of "fingerprint" they want on an intrusion...and they did.

09russia-master768.jpg

Read all about it: 'UMBRAGE' might be the most terrifying secret revealed by the new WikiLeaks files

Why would anyone believe the guy who ism an enemy of this country and used to run the KGB, you insane twit?

Forum List

Back