Putin has forged alliances with 27 countries

OK, but what happens now that Russia's Ruple is worthless?
Think Assad can loan Vlad a few $billion?

What's scary is that Russia's economy is in shambles.
Putin has no clue how bad it can get when NATO and other alliance countries (Japan, etc.) put the thumb screws on. He's getting an education and showing desperation, trying to bring in Syrian fighters. They will freeze to death in short order. Putin's days are numbered.

Putin has no clue how bad it can get when NATO and other alliance countries (Japan, etc.) put the thumb screws on. He's getting an education and showing desperation, trying to bring in Syrian fighters. They will freeze to death in short order. Putin's days are numbered.
I agree. Imagine relying on some starving backward 3rd world dictatorship in Africa for support. Spears won't be if much use.

Russia Russia Russia.

AP is a propaganda tool of the Deep State. It's the American Pravda.

Why else would they be pushing this into our faces "now"?

lol

You guy are funny! :p
I do not usually agree with 'towel boy' but he has a good point. Since when did it become 'cool' to trust a murdering dictator more than our own government? Not that I trust our own government because of bullshit like stuff Fauci, Gates and others have pulled but I sure wouldn't give a murdering dictator Putin an edge of credibility of any kind.

Russia Russia Russia.

AP is a propaganda tool of the Deep State. It's the American Pravda.

Why else would they be pushing this into our faces "now"?

Insane is it not? The global mass media changed overnight from constant COVID-19 coverage to 24/7 screaming about the war in Ukraine—almost as if someone had flipped a planetwide light switch. Suddenly all those sheep people who had been worshipping the COVID vaccines and lockdowns, driving around masked in their cars, became the fondest advocates of the Ukrainian people and began to view Putin as a new age Hitler. Myself, I would be ashamed to be so easily led around by the nose—by talking heads on the television screen. Most pathetic, don't you think?

I am reading that Russia has had so many vehicles destroyed, they are riding around in garbage trucks. And since America turned off it's GPS, the Russian military is blind as a bat. Because Russia relies on American satellites. Russia relies on American infrastructure. Yeah, it's worse than this, apparently.

So many dems have the Obama response in the Romney debate
Remember half the world supports Russia directly and indirectly

Assad wouldn't be an issue if that fucked up Obama and Bush didn't attack him via surragates (terrorists sunni) and by other means...

I may be a pothead liberal, but even I can see this topic is anti American trollbait. Go kiss Putin’s boots, Comrade!!

I do not usually agree with 'towel boy' but he has a good point. Since when did it become 'cool' to trust a murdering dictator more than our own government? Not that I trust our own government because of bullshit like stuff Fauci, Gates and others have pulled but I sure wouldn't give a murdering dictator Putin an edge of credibility of any kind.
"Our government" is a complicated beast these days.

No, I don't trust Mr Putin, not at all.

I do think he's a smart and capable man, I don't think he's crazy.

What I see with "our government" is, it's become so big and so huge that special interests are able to attach to little pieces of it and call it their own, without anyone else being much aware of it. Really, it's rare for a piece of information to come from "our government", most of the time it comes from someone "within" the government, like those anonymous senior officials the news media is so fond of.

So we find out about things, like the CIA running Central American drugs to trade for Iranian weapons. And then we learn it's nothing new, the CIA has been running drugs since 1959! They're probably still doing it!

I can't in good conscience be one of these "my country right or wrong" people. I care about my country's resilience and its perception in the eyes of the world, so I'd like to keep it on the straight path.

As far as Russia, I'm not worried. My take is that Mr Putin is smart enough to realize how much of the world he can manage and how much he can't.

Regarding the media reporting, all I can say is, we have rats in our nest and some of them make noise.

Forum List

Back