Putin Is Preparing to Flee When Russia Implodes, Ex-Aide Says

Where do you think is top on his list?

I don't like Putin, the Russian government and certainly not their attack on Ukraine and the death and destruction they have wrought. On the other hand, I am thoroughly enjoying the propaganda war being waged by both sides, since that asshole, Vlad started this mess. It is very interesting to watch, and not take too seriously, as part of the passing parade.

I doubt Putin has ever walked into a club without a backdoor exit. Though I doubt he suspected the Ukrainians would put up this much of a fight and that he might need a Plan B. With his resources and global influence, he is in a far better position than most to avoid backlash.

As I see it, if Russia doesn't achieve some lasting achievable goal by the end of winter the tide will have turned. The winter is make or break for both sides in this war. I have to believe Russia is going to be able to annex some territory and hold it. For how long is the question?

I doubt Putin has ever walked into a club without a backdoor exit. Though I doubt he suspected the Ukrainians would put up this much of a fight and that he might need a Plan B. With his resources and global influence, he is in a far better position than most to avoid backlash.

As I see it, if Russia doesn't achieve some lasting achievable goal by the end of winter the tide will have turned. The winter is make or break for both sides in this war. I have to believe Russia is going to be able to annex some territory and hold it. For how long is the question?
They haven't been looking too good for months already. I think the tide has already turned. I would not be surprised if the only real estate they keep is the graves occupied by the individual Russian soldiers left dead on the field.

Russia has annexed some territory and is holding on to most of it so far, but the fighting has not ended and the sanctions continue to grow. The fightin will not end until Russia has left all of Ukraine, and the sanctions will not end until Russia has been held accountable for all of its crimes. This isn't just about seeking justice or revenge, but a prerequisite for any lasting peace in the region.

Great to see you duped and gullible Americans swallowing the nonsense establishment narrative .

Let's forget the thirty years of Russia announcing countless times that they will not accept the US sitting and plotting on their doorstep .
Let's forget the 2014 Minsk agreement where the US under the guise of NATO promised the same and accepted Russia as custodians of their former region of Donbass .
Let's forget the 200 000 Ukey army that was about to invade Donbass in the last days of February -- which Russia pre-empted with their SMO .
Let's forget the Kyiv Nazi government which Russia rightly detested and wanted removed .
Let's forget more than 30 US funded and built bio labs on Ukey territory .
etc etc

As you will shortly see, the spectacularly successful SMO will continue once the ground freezes . With the original Ukey army decimated and the infrastructure shredded , the road to Moscow achieving its special operation objectives is an easy one .
And there is absolutely nothing the US /NATO can do about it, however much bluster and BS there is .

Forum List

Back