Putin ripped his pans ! Moscow’s space chief threatens to leave International Space Station program unless U.S. lifts sanctions

They are not in the Ukraine. They overtook the Krim. The Krim was territory from Russia since 1799 AD. The Krim is the home harbor of the Russian black sea fleet. And the Soviet Khrushchev gave it in 195x as a present to the Ukraine - what never made any sense.

Maybe Putin shouldn't kill journalists and political opponents?

You have not any real idea about Russia - isn't it? Within Russia only very few people see in Putin a danger for their own country.
"Soviet Khrushchev gave it in 195x" - TV.ru narrative, the reality:

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The reality is very clear: When Khrushchev reorganized this in the 195x it was totally clear to him - and also to everyeone else in the world - that the Ukraine will be forever a part of "Soviet-Russia". Practically he moved only responsibilities - but not the ownership structure.

WTF is Putin whining about, his bitch already lifted the sanctions on Nord Stream 2.
Thus detecting weakness in the frail Biden now Putin is back for more like a shark.
Putin is not 5% the shark as other Russians would be and Trump was for him only the nice and funny game "An autocrat governs the USA".

Last edited:
WTF is Putin whining about, his bitch already lifted the sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

Exactly. Now that he knows how easy it is to get Biden to lift sanctions by making veiled threats, why wouldn't you push for everything you can get?

Exactly. Now that he knows how easy it is to get Biden to lift sanctions by making veiled threats, why wouldn't you push for everything you can get?

Your idea - and the idea which the Borg Queen from Donald Trump partially realized - had been the USA should be in war with China, Russia and Europe, isn't it? If someone has a Colt in his head then there's not much place for a brain there, isn't it? And did you ever hear that Mohamed also had a very small brain, because he had a big sword in his head? Or did others put this wrong sword into is brain?

What about if the world of the real Borg Queen in the background plays not "chess" and plays not "go" but plays "allahu akbar, version godless"?

Okay - whatever it is what you not think on whatever reason: Please don't tell me now then the best is to be in war with Europe, Russia, China and Muslimia. In this case I slowly would start to fear the mammal saurus USA will soon attack Australia with nukes, because they found there the greatest marsupial saurus the world ever had seen since the USA likes to be drunken again. Cuncta fluunt ... ah sorry: Panta rhei.

Eins und alles

Es soll sich regen, schaffend handeln
Erst sich gestalten, dann verwandeln
Nur scheinbar stehts Momente still
Das Ewige regt sich fort in allen
Denn alles muß in Nichts zerfallen
Wenn es im Sein beharren will

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited:
They are not in the Ukraine. They overtook the Krim. The Krim was territory from Russia since 1799 AD. The Krim is the home harbor of the Russian black sea fleet. And the Soviet Khrushchev gave it in 195x as a present to the Ukraine - what never made any sense.

You have not any real idea about Russia - isn't it? Within Russia only very few people see in Putin a danger for their own country.
"Soviet Khrushchev gave it in 195x" - TV.ru narrative, the reality:

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

The reality is very clear: When Khrushchev reorganized this in the 195x it was totally clear to him - and also to everyeone else in the world - that the Ukraine will be forever a part of "Soviet-Russia". Practically he moved only responsibilities - but not the ownership structure.

have you seen the documentary ? Khrushchev didn´t take this decision , Moscow bolshevik Party took it much like all other decisions . just drop Khrushchev and back to reality

I will never understand the totally mad opinions in the USA about the pipeline Nord Steam 2. The unreal paranoia of the USA is really very astonishing. To remember: You - the USA - sold a big part of East Europe (and as a result also about 50% of the whole world) to the Soviets once. Not Germany did do so. You are your own enemy. You "trust" in a pipeline which comes from Russia over Turkey and over the Ukraine to Europe - but you "mistrust" in a pipeline which comes over Germany to Europe.
1. Prove the US sold "a big part" of East Europe.

"You" was an ally of Stalin and gave a big part of Germany to Poland and a big part of Poland to Russia. You and your allies wiped out the Silesians, the Bohemians and other German tribes. You and your allies made out of many countries in the East of Europe slaves of the Russian Soviets.

That make no sense, since the USSR owned/occupied that territory, and put up the "Iron Curtain".

You started the first time to fight against the Soviets when they had thrown you nearly out of Korea. Before you had supported them.

2. Its not about "trust", its about giving Putin cash, or not giving Putin cash.

Putin needs no "cash". He's one of the most rich men in the world. And in 800 years Russia still will be a neighbor of Germany. When Nawalny spoke in Russian with chancellor Merkel he was astonished how well informed Angela Merkel had been about Russia. And Putin speaks very good German. Would be nice if more politicians in the world "könnten über ihren eigenen Schatten sprungen" (verbally: could spring over their own shadow) and do what's good to do in the eyes of god. Specially in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Antarctica and Oceania.

Everything is about "trust". But the USA "believes" in such things only in case a new kind of Henry Ford would say something like "trust is money". Might and money are by the way only an illusion. And the extraordinary ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and aggressive US-American law about the "energy security of Europe" will only able to end happily if the responsible US-American politicians for this law will sit in jail because of high treason. .. oh damn: This are nearly all "republican" and "democratic" politicians of the USA, who did not like to block the household of the USA, because of such an unimportant law, which has nothing to do with the USA. To speak only about a "banana republic USA" could indeed be a slight exaggeration.
1. No to revise history, but the soviets captured the east half of Germany, and the US the west half. We negotiated 1/2 of Berlin, and even had to airlift supplies in to keep 1/2 of Berlin free. After WW2 at the Tehran Conference the borders of Poland were revised as insisted by Stalin. Read up on here:

2. Korea isn't Europe. We never fought the Soviets, we fought the Chinese.

3. When I said Putin needs cash, I meant Russia. The Russian economy is very small. Selling gas to Germany is a big win for Putin/Russia. Not sure what laws US politicians broke to be put in jail? The US goal of not giving Putin cash to modernize his military should be supported, otherwise, why are we paying to keep US troops in the EU to protect them from Russians. It makes no sense.
1623232466556.png

Donald Trump is really one of the worst evil-willing assholes the world ever had seen. Why I say so? Because this absolutely stupid idiot did not like the idea that all nations work together to conquer the space and threw the Chinese preventive out of the ISS, when they were interested to work together with the rest of the world in the ISS. And now likes Russia also to leave the ISS. To remember. A very long time the whole world depended on the space ships of the only nation which had space ships: Russia! It's really a big loss to lose the Russians.
Maybe the Russians should get the fuck out of Ukraine?

1. Not talking about "Krim" what we call Crimea, talking about Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

2. Putin, a former KGB agent is a ruthless killer. The people are terrified of him, he is a terrible leader for Russia, if you speak up, you are killed.

What a nonsense.
That is fact, that Russia invaded east Ukraine, after taking Crimea. Prove it is nonsense.
That is why there is a standoff between Russia and Ukraine even today.

Last edited:

have you seen the documentary ? Khrushchev didn´t take this decision , Moscow bolshevik Party took it much like all other decisions . just drop Khrushchev and back to reality

Fortget the Krim. This unimportant little piece of dirt had brought enough sufferings to much to many people in the world. What the USA - and with her together the whole western world including my own country Germany says in this context - is just simple mindmanipulating bullshit and nonsense. Short: In the Krim lived nearly only Russians and it never was really territory of the Ukraine. And everyone with a sane mind was able to know that Russia will not pay endless money to the Ukraine for the home harbor of their Black Sea fleet .

And you don't need to tell me the leader of the Soviet Union did not make the decisions of the Soviet Union - just simple call me "idiot". Whatever was voted in whatever gremium of the SU was the will of the leader of Russia - and this was Khrushchev. The whole thing was nothing else than a little reorganisation within "Soviet-Russia". No one ever thought to give Russian territory (since 1799) to another independent country with an own sovereign territory. The only question is how much money Russia will pay for this mistake the Soviet leader Khrushchev had made. War is in this context totally out of any discussion.

Last edited:
kyzr

Inform yourselve about the situation in Korea which leaded the USA to the decision to fight the former Soviet allies - specially the Soviet Union. Then you will perhaps understand why so many people were shaking their heads when they saw the "politics" of Donald Trump with Kim Jong-Un - the extremely criminal and brutal tyrant in the third generation of criminal and brutal tyrants and traitors of the Korean people.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is really one of the worst evil-willing assholes the world ever had seen. Why I say so? Because this absolutely stupid idiot did not like the idea that all nations work together to conquer the space and threw the Chinese preventive out of the ISS, when they were interested to work together with the rest of the world in the ISS. And now likes Russia also to leave the ISS. To remember. A very long time the whole world depended on the space ships of the only nation which had space ships: Russia! It's really a big loss to lose the Russians.

1. Not talking about "Krim" what we call Crimea, talking about Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

2. Putin, a former KGB agent is a ruthless killer. The people are terrified of him, he is a terrible leader for Russia, if you speak up, you are killed.

What a nonsense.
That is fact, that Russia invaded east Ukraine, after taking Crimea. Prove it is nonsense.

For me both populations are "Ruthenen". I have to warn every Ruthen to use weapons against any other Ruthen on whatever reason. It exist no problems which words are not able to solve. And specially all Russians from outside of the Ukraine I have to warn not to forget that they attack the own roots in case they attack the Ukraine. A tree who attacks the own roots is in danger to die - that's why real trees never do so.

Some month ago "the USA" had been Donald Trump now "the USA" is Joe Biden. So who really is Russia and who is the Ukraine today? Specially: Who is Putin - and if yes - how many?

Last edited:
kyzr

Inform yourselve about the situation in Korea which leaded the USA to the decision to fight the former Soviet allies - specially the Soviet Union. Then you will perhaps understand why so many people were shaking their heads when they saw the "politics" of Donald Trump with Kim Jong-Un - the extremely criminal and brutal tyrant in the third generation of criminal and brutal tyrants and traitors of the Korean people.
I assume you are posting about North Korea, NK. I don't see any link between NK and Russia. NK seems to prefer China. Trump tried to show Kim Jun Un that capitalism has a lot more benefits than communism. Look at South Korea and the modern places that they had meetings. If KJU gave up his nukes and military aggressiveness the world would make NK more prosperous. The alternative is unrelenting poverty.

What a nonsense.

For me both populations are "Ruthenen". I have to warn every Ruthen to use weapons against any other Ruthen on whatever reason. It exist no problems which words are not able to solve. And specially all Russians from outside of the Ukraine I have to warn not to forget that they attack the own roots in case they attack the Ukraine. A tree who attacks the own roots is in danger to die - that's why real trees never do so.

Some month ago "the USA" had been Donald Trump now "the USA" is Joe Biden. So who really is Russia and who is the Ukraine today? Specially: Who is Putin - and if yes - how many?
Your posts aren't translating very clearly to English. So my response may not address your post precisely.
The "Ruthen" population is a small group of Ukrainians, like the "Lemko" population was. That area was a mixing pot for many different nationalities as the borders and countries evolved. Like "Galicia" came and went with the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

My point is that those populations are not "Ruthen" today. If you look at DNA testing there is no "Ruthen" DNA. Ukraine is a developed country with established borders, and even applied for admission into NATO. If you are referring to portions of Ukraine speaking Russian, that does not mean that those areas are part of Russia, even if Russian occupies those areas. Sanctions on Russia should make them leave eventually.

The answer to your question "So who really is Russia and Ukraine today" is addressed nicely by this link.

No clue what your last question means. "Who is Putin, and how many"????????

kyzr

I assume you are posting about North Korea, NK. I don't see any link between NK and Russia. ...

:lol: ... okay ...

What a nonsense.

Your posts aren't translating very clearly to English. So my response may not address your post precisely.
The "Ruthen" population is a small group of Ukrainians, like the "Lemko" population was. That area was a mixing pot for many different nationalities as the borders and countries evolved. Like "Galicia" came and went with the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

My point is that those populations are not "Ruthen" today. If you look at DNA testing there is no "Ruthen" DNA. Ukraine is a developed country with established borders, and even applied for admission into NATO. If you are referring to portions of Ukraine speaking Russian, that does not mean that those areas are part of Russia, even if Russian occupies those areas. Sanctions on Russia should make them leave eventually.

The answer to your question "So who really is Russia and Ukraine today" is addressed nicely by this link.

The quesion was "Who is Putin, and if yes, how many?". That's a variation of a title of a German book about philosophy from Richard David Precht: "Wer bin ich - und wenn ja, wie viele?" ("Who am I - and if yes, how many?").

(See also the 4 questions of Immanual Kant: 1: What can I know? 2: What ought I do? 3: What may I hope for? 4: What is the human being?)

Last edited:
The sanctions Putin wants lifted are those in the Magnitsky Act. Those are from shitstain obama and should never have been enacted.

Putin is rumored to have something truly humiliating for Biden. I hope it happens. Putin, don't get wobbly, ya hear.

What a nonsense.

The question was "Who is Putin, and if yes, how many?". That's a variation of a German book about philosophy from Richard David Precht: "Wer bin ich - und wenn ja, wie viele?" ("Who am I - and if yes, how many?").
That's funny! We all have multiple personalities to some degree, Putin's are all really bad.
I correspond with a philosophy professor occasionally.
Their view of things is only about classic philosophy, which I find very outdated.

I will never understand the totally mad opinoons in the USA about the pipeline Nord Steam 2. The unreal paranoia of the USA is really very astonishing. To remember: You - the USA - sold a big part of East Europe (and as a resilt also about 50% of the whole world) to the Soviets once. Not Germany did do so. You are your own enemy. You "trust" in a pipeline which comes from Russia over Turkey and over the Ukraine to Europe - but you "mistrust" in a pipeline which comes over Germany to Europe.
Some how Burisma is tied into *bidens thinking

kyzr

"Ruthenen" is an expression the Austrians had used about 200 years ago for the people in the Ukraine as well as for the people in Russia.

What a nonsense.

The question was "Who is Putin, and if yes, how many?". That's a variation of a German book about philosophy from Richard David Precht: "Wer bin ich - und wenn ja, wie viele?" ("Who am I - and if yes, how many?").
That's funny! We all have multiple personalities to some degree,
Putin's are all really bad.
I correspond with a philosophy professor occasionally.
Their view of things is only about classic philosophy, which I find very outdated.

Since when is mathematics and/or philosophy "outdated"? I give you here again the 4 quesions of Immanuel Kant: 1: What can I know? 2: What ought I do? 3: What may I hope for? 4: What is the human being?

And the question "Who am I - and if yes, how many?" had asked a philosopher 'just for fun'. I love this question very much. It gives us an impression about the things which we don't know and in which irreal directions a real answer we might be able to find. It speaks not about multiple personalities. It is a question from someone who is used to find questions - and it is not an answer - it's an expression of the lifestyle to be a funny philosopher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back