Quentin Tarantino Performance:That Was Like Al Sharpton Speaking Before A "White Lives Matter" Crowd

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: Welcome to the "Famous White People Pretending To Appreciate Black People" Club!, wasn't that pretty much what Quentin was up to?,,"Oh Boy, I better pretend to love black people before they turn on me"!
He was no different than Hillary and Al Gore with their fake black accents, speaking to black crowds trying to convince them that they too "Feel Your Pain".
But with Quentin Tarantino, it was more like,,oh-oh, we have this black lives matter movement on a war path looking for violence against white people, I better get on their good side before they come after me !!!!:iagree:

and remember that white dude in Chicago who said to his crowd "Theres a black man stealing my show" ,,,another fraud!

:afro: Welcome to the "Famous White People Pretending To Appreciate Black People" Club!, wasn't that pretty much what Quentin was up to?,,"Oh Boy, I better pretend to love black people before they turn on me"!
He was no different than Hillary and Al Gore with their fake black accents, speaking to black crowds trying to convince them that they too "Feel Your Pain".
But with Quentin Tarantino, it was more like,,oh-oh, we have this black lives matter movement on a war path looking for violence against white people, I better get on their good side before they come after me !!!!:iagree:

Video or it didnt happen.

i find it rather peculiar when a white person gets before a crowd of angry black people and try to convince them that he is on their side.

i find it rather peculiar when a white person gets before a crowd of angry black people and try to convince them that he is on their side.
this is like a white politician getting before a big crowd of african americans and telling them something like,,,,,I aint always tireed, Ive come to farrr!

"When I see a murder, I cannot just stand by..." -tarantino

... I HAVE TO PICK UP A CAMERA:lmao:
on my last thread about quentin, i was comparing his "when i see/call a murderer a murderer,,,etc", it reminded me of some of al sharptons rants that didnt make any sense. "We Much...etc etc."

"When I see a murder, I cannot just stand by..." -tarantino

... I HAVE TO PICK UP A CAMERA:lmao:
on my last thread about quentin, i was comparing his "when i see/call a murderer a murderer,,,etc", it reminded me of some of al sharptons rants that didnt make any sense. "We Much...etc etc."
Weze Much Resist, dem white muderers who keep murdering da murderers ova and ova again! Weze need to stop all of dis murdering goin on here in the murder capital of the world, Chicago! wear too many white crackers are murdering the murderers!!!!

Forum List

Back