Question about mass shooting at WalMart in Virginia

My views : White male criminals win. They love violence and probably worship militarism. Thank Pentagon!

gratuitous or mindless violence = part of US civilization now

The world will finally get used to it. Make America great again! lol. :)

Facts:

Of the 172 individuals who engaged in public mass shootings covered in the database, 97.7% were male. Ages ranged from 11 to 70, with a mean age of 34.1. Those shooting were 52.3% White, 20.9% Black, 8.1% Latino, 6.4% Asian, 4.2% Middle Eastern, and 1.8% Native American.

Most individuals who perpetrated mass shootings had a prior criminal record (64.5%) and a history of violence (62.8%), including domestic violence (27.9%). And 28.5% had a military background. Most died on the scene of the public mass shooting, with 38.4% dying by their own hand and 20.3% killed by law enforcement officers.

Source:
Public Mass Shootings: Database Amasses Details of a Half Century of U.S. Mass Shootings with Firearms, Generating Psychosocial Histories | National Institute of Justice – Public Mass Shootings: Database Amasses Details of a Half Century of U.S. Mass Shootings with Firearms, Generating Psychosocial Histories
Come get them, commie.

The mass shooter at the WalMart store in Virginia is supposed to have had a pistol. Yet he killed six people and himself. That's a minimum of 7 bullets. Pistols don't hold that many bullets, do they?
Did he have another gun that they are not talking about?

My .45 holds 16 rounds.

Amazing what they can do with staggered column magazines, ain't it? Even the Glocks 21 and 30 have a magazine capacity of 13 rounds of .45 ACP.
it is - plus the bigger grip is easier to hold.
I get 17 rounds in my 10mm guns.

Whoever told you this lied to you - and you let them.
The huge majority of the 600+ mass shootings in 2002 were committed with handguns.
The huge majority of those killed in the 600+ masss hootings in 2002 were killed with handguns.
Why are you citing stats from 2002? What about 2022?

Forum List

Back