Question about Trump’s first impeachment.

BrickHouse88

Mar 5, 2022
Well I’m sure ya’ll know, Donald Trump got impeached in 2019 because he wouldn’t give aid money to Ukraine unless Zelensky investigated Joe Biden.

(USA has to help defend Ukraine if it is ever attacked by another country. USA made a deal-like treaty with Ukraine when Ukraine sold their nukes to USA, after the USSR collapsed. The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances.

Here’s a short video that explains it.)

Anyways, Trump withheld aid money to Ukraine unless Volodymyr Zelensky did some investigation on Biden, or dug up some dirt on him.

My question is though: Anyone know what Zelensky knew about Biden? Anyone know exactly what Trump wanted Zelensky to specifically investigate about Biden? Was this information ever revealed?

Alright, well that’s the question I have about Trump’s first impeachment.

Thanks to anyone whom can answer it.

Well I’m sure ya’ll know, Donald Trump got impeached in 2019 because he wouldn’t give aid money to Ukraine unless Zelensky investigated Joe Biden.

(USA has to help defend Ukraine if it is ever attacked by another country. USA made a deal-like treaty with Ukraine when Ukraine sold their nukes to USA, after the USSR collapsed. The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances.

Anyways, Trump withheld aid money to Ukraine unless Volodymyr Zelensky did some investigation on Biden, or dug up some dirt on him.

My question is though: Anyone know what Zelensky knew about Biden? Anyone know exactly what Trump wanted Zelensky to specifically investigate about Biden? Was this information ever revealed?

Not a current event rook

Trump didnt withhold aid money .... Obama sent blankets Trump sent missiles ..

Veggie Joe is paying Zelensky back as we speak WITH YOUR TAX $$$$. Still think it was Trump that was colluding?

Trump never threatened to withhold anything. That was a lie created by the Communists. What Trump did was ask for a favor and that was it. When he asked, most of the Ukraine aid had already been delivered.

So why did they lie about it? Because they didn't want Zelinsky telling Trump anything. They figured if they create this phony impeachment, that would keep him quiet. They knew Zelensky wouldn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the House and the President. It worked too.

Trump never threatened to withhold anything. That was a lie created by the Communists. What Trump did was ask for a favor and that was it. When he asked, most of the Ukraine aid had already been delivered.

So why did they lie about it? Because they didn't want Zelinsky telling Trump anything. They figured if they create this phony impeachment, that would keep him quiet. The know Zelensky wouldn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the House and the President. It worked too.
It has been established that Trump wanted an investigation into the Bidens for appearance sake and maybe dig something up he could have used.
Zelinsky stated absolutely that there was no quid pro quo .... wanting something to be a reality doesnt make something a reality ...

This is not a current event but Trump got impeached in 2019 for two reasons:
  1. For taking the advice of the OLC that unless the managers subpoenaed him in WRITING, he did not have to submit requested papers, yet was charged with contempt of congress anyway.
  2. For refusing to allow congress to usurp power from another branch of government in effect forcing the Exec Branch to serve at the pleasure of Congress (another branch).
Both were clear violations of congress' authority. All the rest of the stuff you listed is just the horse poop the lying stupid media fed you as a gullible MSM viewer.

So why did they lie about it? Because they didn't want Zelinsky telling Trump anything. They figured if they create this phony impeachment, that would keep him quiet. They knew Zelensky wouldn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the House and the President. It worked too.
That is not what his chief of staff at the time said,

Acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that President Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine until it looked into the debunked conspiracy theory that Ukrainian nationals were in possession of a computer server belonging to the Democratic National Committee.

Look, first I am going to point out something. In the entire history of this country no senator within the party of a president being impeached, voted for impeachment. Trump has the distinction of being the only one, and he had it happen TWICE. Two hundred years from now you will be long dead and probably forgotten, that historical reality will not be forgotten.

Look, Mulvany wanted to make the case that this "quid pro quo" was normal, and in some sense it is. But what is not normal is that the quid pro quo concerns helping a president either become reelected, or squash conspiracy theories about his first election.

Yes, and Trump was guilty. But the impeachment process is political and so it's fatally flawed. In fairness to America, it doesn't summmarily execute presidents who become traitors. In Trump's case, rightfully so because Trump was interfering in and disrupting America'a planning for the proxy war against Russia that was coming.
You'll never know because it's a matter of national security to play down the fact that America had been actively planning the war since 2014, in the preliminary planned process well before.

Trump threatened that planning for the war because he opposed war with Russia for 'some' reason. The reason hasn't been firmly established but most of the evidence points to financial arrangements made between Russia and Trump.

Trump and Putin are eternally indebted to each other and a daily visit to RT.com proves within less than a week that Russian propaganda favours Trump over Biden. That's evidence that 'can't' be buried.

Look, first I am going to point out something. In the entire history of this country no senator within the party of a president being impeached, voted for impeachment. Trump has the distinction of being the only one, and he had it happen TWICE. Two hundred years from now you will be long dead and probably forgotten, that historical reality will not be forgotten.

Look, Mulvany wanted to make the case that this "quid pro quo" was normal, and in some sense it is. But what is not normal is that the quid pro quo concerns helping a president either become reelected, or squash conspiracy theories about his first election.

First off Dementia was not Trump's opponent. He was still running for the nomination. Secondly the words Trump used were "can you do me a favor?" Third is most of the aid was already delivered before the phone call even took place. Last but least all the aid was delivered before it's expiration date. Had it not been, Congress would have had to create a new deadline date.

The only one to use a quid pro quo was Dementia. He not only used it, but bragged about it while laughing on video. He needed to get rid of the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was getting paid by. I would say the company his son worked for, but he never did any work for them. He sat home and made over a million bucks. It was nothing but protection money.

First off Dementia was not Trump's opponent. He was still running for the nomination. Secondly the words Trump used were "can you do me a favor?" Third is most of the aid was already delivered before the phone call even took place. Last but least all the aid was delivered before it's expiration date. Had it not been, Congress would ha,ve had to create a new deadline date.

The only one to use a quid pro quo was Dementia. He not only used it, but bragged about it while laughing on video. He needed to get rid of the prosecutor that was investigating the company his son was getting paid by. I would say the company his son worked for, but he never did any work for them. He sat home and made over a million bucks. It was nothing but protection money.
Let's turn this around. So Biden calls up Putin. He says, "Hey Putin, I have a proposition to make. Looks like that idiot Trump is going to run against me in 2024. I got a favor to ask. You know, if you could just release the pee tape with those Russian Hookers it would really be helpful. I believe you have it, but if you don't, I am sure you have the resources to manufacture one. You do that for me and I will cut off all aid to Ukraine and you can have the damn place.

That work for you? And if it doesn't, then please explain to me the difference.

That is not what his chief of staff at the time said,

Acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that President Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine until it looked into the debunked conspiracy theory that Ukrainian nationals were in possession of a computer server belonging to the Democratic National Committee.

Yahoo...

Let's turn this around. So Biden calls up Putin. He says, "Hey Putin, I have a proposition to make. Looks like that idiot Trump is going to run against me in 2024. I got a favor to ask. You know, if you could just release the pee tape with those Russian Hookers it would really be helpful. I believe you have it, but if you don't, I am sure you have the resources to manufacture one. You do that for me and I will cut off all aid to Ukraine and you can have the damn place.

That work for you? And if it doesn't, then please explain to me the difference.
Which has what to do with that fact that billions have recently been pilfered by Biden, Putin and Zelensky?

Forum List

Back