Question for Leftists

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Why are you so concerned with Elon Musk acquiring Twitter? He is offering a premium, you stated that it’s capitalism and enterprises may do as they wish. And for your righteous ones, a majority shareholder is a prince of the KSA, where women are treated like slaves and gays are murdered.

Thanks

My concern it that Musk is offering something like $45 billion, which is WAY too much.
Twitter is not worth even a tenth that, since it has little in the way of revenue sources.
Over paying means a number of possible things.
One of which is that he intends to change it so it is more profitable.

Why are you so concerned with Elon Musk acquiring Twitter? He is offering a premium, you stated that it’s capitalism and enterprises may do as they wish. And for your righteous ones, a majority shareholder is a prince of the KSA, where women are treated like slaves and gays are murdered.

Thanks

Antitrust laws protect competition.

Monopolies are bad?

Otherwise, I don't care if he owns it.

They would rather fuck over their stock holders....They would rather go bankrupt...

They would literally self-immolate before they allow the empire of lies that they have amassed to be exposed.

self-immolation.jpg

My concern it that Musk is offering something like $45 billion, which is WAY too much.
Twitter is not worth even a tenth that, since it has little in the way of revenue sources.
Which tells you everything you need to know, when they aren't selling.

Antitrust laws protect competition.
Monopolies are bad?
Otherwise, I don't care if he owns it.
So is your post for Musk or against him?
If Elon buys Twitter that will create competition by having less censorship of conservatives, then again, if I was advising Elon I'd recommend that he buys PARLER and promote it as the better twitter and save $43b.

Ever notice a political talk radio station has 24 hours of right wing talkers? Don't you think 1 or 2 good left wing hosts would do better than the two lowest rates right wingers they got on now? Give them 4am to 8am when no one's listening. There is clearly a market for them. Guys like me would love to hear it. I remember Air America. But it's really not worth buying an entire radios station with 24 hours of left wing talk. Can't get enough advertisers, not profitable, etc.

But the people who own radio stations don't care. They'd rather not get those ratings. They don't want that message getting out. They make enough on Rush Limbaugh's 4 hours even if they lose money the rest of the day, they're brainwashing voters 24 hours a day. So rich cons own all the radio political talk. It may not be that profitable, but it's invaluable. You know what I mean? They've cornered that media vehicle.

They even want to defund NPR. They don't want any left wing talk.

Those airwaves used to be public airwaves. Now they are privately owned by corporations with an agenda.

Who is Twitter's competition? I want to join that platform.

He is offering $54 per share. Yes

Ever notice a political talk radio station has 24 hours of right wing talkers? Don't you think 1 or 2 good left wing hosts would do better than the two lowest rates right wingers they got on now? Give them 4am to 8am when no one's listening. There is clearly a market for them. Guys like me would love to hear it. I remember Air America. But it's really not worth buying an entire radios station with 24 hours of left wing talk. Can't get enough advertisers, not profitable, etc.

But the people who own radio stations don't care. They'd rather not get those ratings. They don't want that message getting out. They make enough on Rush Limbaugh's 4 hours even if they lose money the rest of the day, they're brainwashing voters 24 hours a day. So rich cons own all the radio political talk. It may not be that profitable, but it's invaluable. You know what I mean? They've cornered that media vehicle.

They even want to defund NPR. They don't want any left wing talk.

Those airwaves used to be public airwaves. Now they are privately owned by corporations with an agenda.

Who is Twitter's competition? I want to join that platform.
NPR isn’t supposed to be left wing. Durr

Thanks

I don’t give two fucks. Next. Let’s talk about something that actually matters, okay?

NPR isn’t supposed to be left wing. Durr
Truth leans left.

We all have bias. All of us.

watch this. Which channel isn’t Or doesn’t?

Saying there were good people on both sides of a klan rally is not unbiased.

And I don’t like news that just reports what it’s told. I want to know what it thinks about the information it’s given. Maybe bush wouldn’t have lied us into iraq if they checked what they were told.

Truth leans left.

We all have bias. All of us.

watch this. Which channel isn’t Or doesn’t?

Saying there were good people on both sides of a klan rally is not unbiased.

And I don’t like news that just reports what it’s told. I want to know what it thinks about the information it’s given. Maybe bush wouldn’t have lied us into iraq if they checked what they were told.
Truth leans left? LOL

Stop eating those retard sandwiches

Forum List

Back