Question for White Nationalists?

Mortimer

Gold Member
I asked that on Stormfront too, dont know if it will survive the strict moderation process though and appear. I ask here too.

What do you WNs make out of Trumps very close relationship to the Jews (his own family circle has Jews in it and his daughter is a convert to Judaism his son in law is a ashkenazi jew). Trump is very zionist and close ally of the Israeli right. I thought you guys dont like Jews? Heck even Breitbart is Jewish, but I guess when Jews talk like white nationalists its different?

I asked that on Stormfront too, dont know if it will survive the strict moderation process though and appear. I ask here too.

What do you WNs make out of Trumps very close relationship to the Jews (his own family circle has Jews in it and his daughter is a convert to Judaism his son in law is a ashkenazi jew). Trump is very zionist and close ally of the Israeli right. I thought you guys dont like Jews? Heck even Breitbart is Jewish, but I guess when Jews talk like white nationalists its different?

What part of stormfront? Is it the non-white board or the "general" comment part.

What part of stormfront? Is it the non-white board or the "general" comment part.

the non-white board of course.

Mortimer , I am a Zionut and a Nationalist. Not a White Nationalist.

I always wondered why gentiles are zionists, it is very popular in USA to be a zionist for a conservative white republican guy, most of them are, but why? Just because they kill "brown muslims"?

My Zionism started in April 1945 when my father, a gentile, helped liberate Dachau.

Last edited:

I always wondered why gentiles are zionists, it is very popular in USA to be a zionist for a conservative white republican guy, most of them are, but why? Just because they kill "brown muslims"?

My Zionism started in April 1945 when my father, a gentile, helped liberate Dachau.

why do you have only compassion for jews but not for the blacks or arabs or asians. they were victims ok but now they are not anymore. you are both racist and zionist. if you were truly a "liberator" you wouldnt be a "nationalist"

I wouldn't worry Mort. He just armed Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

I wouldn't worry Mort. He just armed Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Those are Israeli Tools. The real rival of Israel is Iran.

why do you have only compassion for jews but not for the blacks or arabs or asians. they were victims ok but now they are not anymore. you are both racist and zionist. if you were truly a "liberator" you wouldnt be a "nationalist"

You misunderstand what a Nationalist is.

Definition of nationalism
  1. 1: loyalty and devotion to a nation; especially : a sense of national consciousness (seeconsciousness 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations orsupranational groups Intense nationalism was one of the causes of the war.

2. 2: a nationalist movement or government opposing nationalisms

And I have compassion for anyone who is a victim, not just Jews.

Iran and Qatar are like hand and glove.
Mort, have you ever heard of George Custer? Even tribes at war with each other came together to take care of business. We are arming the very people that will come together and use our technology against us. Drones, fighter jets, you name it. Arming Russia with our uranium wasn't smart. They'll be leading the charge....

Mort, have you ever heard of George Custer? Even tribes at war with each other came together to take care of business. We are arming the very people that will come together and use our technology against us. Drones, fighter jets, you name it. Arming Russia with our uranium wasn't smart. They'll be leading the charge....
When did we arm Russia with our uranium? The Irish Ram

Last edited:
The current state of Israel is a Rothschild creation that came about because of the Balfour Declaration of 1917 to set up a crypto Jewish Zionist state that was formerly Palestine. Do your own research....I have. It also fits in with Albert Pike's "Three World Wars" manifesto whose book "Morals and Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish rite freemasonry and they are following the plan to the letter.

What is described here is a crazy conspiracy theory.

When did we arm Russia with our uranium?

Not only did the Obama administration give them our uranium, they gave Russia the land that the uranium comes from. That's why he had to wait until the election is over. Collusion and all..

When did we arm Russia with our uranium?

Not only did the Obama administration give them our uranium, they gave Russia the land that the uranium comes from. That's why he had to wait until the election is over. Collusion and all..
How much uranium has Russia taken out of the U.S. since the deal? The Irish Ram

Forum List

Back