Question, Since hillary has said that she never sent or recieved classified info

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
on her personal server and email, and since she did not have a government server or email. How did Hillary get classified information, was it sent by carrier pigeon like in WW2, Or perhaps Navy seals routinely parachuted little notes to her when she was abroad. how did she do her job without any classified information?

To my knowledge no one has ask this question from the media on either side as of yet, WHY?
05a60af95e9ff156e7e34ecea7c78242b91f4703047b4240fcb6d66e894258d3_1.jpg

how we will ever know anything being she deleted everything via server, or down the toilet. I heard a normal size human can fit 156,000 emails in their butts.

• Banned
how we will ever know anything being she deleted everything via server, or down the toilet. I heard a normal size human can fit 156,000 emails in their butts.
Deleted emails can be and were retrieved by the FBI. Anything that is deleted is still present on the drive, until and unless it is written over after the deletion. 9 out of 9 idiots dumb enough to take money from a baby killer will not know this, as Brian Pagliano did not.

well if Micheal Moore or Al Sharpton shoved 100,000 private emails up their butts,,,odds are they would of melted/dissintigrated from the fumes

Hillary can't have it both ways. She can't play the "dumb card" when it comes to something as critical as National Security and then play the "smart card" claiming she is so eminently qualified because of her knowledge of foreign and domestic policy. I mean give me a break she made ignorant jokes about Snapchat where those message disappear all by themselves, and wiping her server with a cloth.
She should do time for her arrogance alone.

Because the shit didn't get emailed with the heading "super secret email!". After they started looking at shit they were later deemed so.

Here's my question . Shouldn't the SENDER of the email be the one who gets in trouble ? They sent the secrets out of network.

with all of Hillarys brain damage, i dont know how she is gonna memorize that "I Plead The Fifth" script. its gonna be like those last democrats who just kept saying it to the judge over and over,,,,,it is to the advice of my attorney,,,etc,,,etc,,,,,, i think Hillary will have a brain freeze after the first 7 words.

Because the shit didn't get emailed with the heading "super secret email!". After they started looking at shit they were later deemed so.

Here's my question . Shouldn't the SENDER of the email be the one who gets in trouble ? They sent the secrets out of network.
I am surprised you exposed enough sheer ignorance to post such leg humping drivel.
I suspect most of your brethren will be smart enough to avoid this thread till the subject inevitably changes.

I am surprised you exposed enough sheer ignorance to post such leg humping drivel.
I suspect most of your brethren will be smart enough to avoid this thread till the subject inevitably changes.

Can't answer the question can you.

on her personal server and email, and since she did not have a government server or email. How did Hillary get classified information, was it sent by carrier pigeon like in WW2, Or perhaps Navy seals routinely parachuted little notes to her when she was abroad. how did she do her job without any classified information?

To my knowledge no one has ask this question from the media on either side as of yet, WHY?
I don't believe Hillary has said that she never sent or received classified. She is too devious to say that. She ignores the question and always answers by rote: "I have never received or sent E-mails that were marked classified." She is correct with that remark. That is her standard answer and she never varies the answer. Check out some articles or videos.

One or more of her aides have testified that she instructed staff to remove the classified markings and send the material by E-mail because the classifications wouldn't allow the messages to be sent by the State Departments computer security equipment. The reason she wanted the messages E-mailed was her access to them on her phone. She would have had to be near a secure printer/fax in order to get them as classified and the bitch didn't have time for that B.S. "I want those messages instantly so do what you have to do." Classified material can only be sent by secure phone/fax machine or hand carried by a messenger. So the lying bitch is right. With a twist.

I don't believe Hillary has said that she never sent or received classified. She is too devious to say that. She ignores the question and always answers by rote: "I have never received or sent E-mails that were marked classified." She is correct with that remark. That is her standard answer and she never varies the answer. Check out some articles or videos.

One or more of her aides have testified that she instructed staff to remove the classified markings and send the material by E-mail because the classifications wouldn't allow the messages to be sent by the State Departments computer security equipment. The reason she wanted the messages E-mailed was her access to them on her phone. She would have had to be near a secure printer/fax in order to get them as classified and the bitch didn't have time for that B.S. "I want those messages instantly so do what you have to do." Classified material can only be sent by secure phone/fax machine or hand carried by a messenger. So the lying bitch is right. With a twist.
they should get some of those liar experts to decipher her excuses on this matter. like that hot blonde that shows up on Bill O'Reilly time to time anylizing facial movements when democrats are speaking/lying

Forum List

Back