Question, Since hillary has said that she never sent or recieved classified info

on her personal server and email, and since she did not have a government server or email. How did Hillary get classified information, was it sent by carrier pigeon like in WW2, Or perhaps Navy seals routinely parachuted little notes to her when she was abroad. how did she do her job without any classified information?

To my knowledge no one has ask this question from the media on either side as of yet, WHY?
05a60af95e9ff156e7e34ecea7c78242b91f4703047b4240fcb6d66e894258d3_1.jpg
I don't believe Hillary has said that she never sent or received classified. She is too devious to say that. She ignores the question and always answers by rote: "I have never received or sent E-mails that were marked classified." She is correct with that remark. That is her standard answer and she never varies the answer. Check out some articles or videos.

One or more of her aides have testified that she instructed staff to remove the classified markings and send the material by E-mail because the classifications wouldn't allow the messages to be sent by the State Departments computer security equipment. The reason she wanted the messages E-mailed was her access to them on her phone. She would have had to be near a secure printer/fax in order to get them as classified and the bitch didn't have time for that B.S. "I want those messages instantly so do what you have to do." Classified material can only be sent by secure phone/fax machine or hand carried by a messenger. So the lying bitch is right. With a twist.
they should get some of those liar experts to decipher her excuses on this matter. like that hot blonde that shows up on Bill O'Reilly time to time anylizing facial movements when democrats are speaking/lying
Dictionaries should add the word "Lying Clinton" to their books and put Hillary in an orange jump suit next to the word

You are lying again. Hillary Clinton Says She Did Not Send Classified Information In Private Emails

Speaking on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Clinton said that she was only asking for unclassified information, not classified material that is not supposed to be sent through private email accounts or other non-governmental channels.

“Obviously, what I’m asking for is whatever can be transmitted,” she said.

The State Department has said it has been unable to find any evidence that the document in question was emailed to Clinton. The fact that it was meant to be sent through a secure fax does not necessarily mean that it was classified, the agency said.

Your cancer cells are growing with every lie you tell Bassman007.

Because the shit didn't get emailed with the heading "super secret email!". After they started looking at shit they were later deemed so.

Here's my question . Shouldn't the SENDER of the email be the one who gets in trouble ? They sent the secrets out of network.
I am surprised you exposed enough sheer ignorance to post such leg humping drivel.
I suspect most of your brethren will be smart enough to avoid this thread till the subject inevitably changes.

Can't answer the question can you.
I have no desire to. Pound sand hack

Because the shit didn't get emailed with the heading "super secret email!". After they started looking at shit they were later deemed so.

Here's my question . Shouldn't the SENDER of the email be the one who gets in trouble ? They sent the secrets out of network.
I am surprised you exposed enough sheer ignorance to post such leg humping drivel.
I suspect most of your brethren will be smart enough to avoid this thread till the subject inevitably changes.

Can't answer the question can you.
I have no desire to. Pound sand hack
i wonder how many emails are shoved up pochahontasus's butt

on her personal server and email, and since she did not have a government server or email. How did Hillary get classified information, was it sent by carrier pigeon like in WW2, Or perhaps Navy seals routinely parachuted little notes to her when she was abroad. how did she do her job without any classified information?

To my knowledge no one has ask this question from the media on either side as of yet, WHY?
05a60af95e9ff156e7e34ecea7c78242b91f4703047b4240fcb6d66e894258d3_1.jpg
I don't believe Hillary has said that she never sent or received classified. She is too devious to say that. She ignores the question and always answers by rote: "I have never received or sent E-mails that were marked classified." She is correct with that remark. That is her standard answer and she never varies the answer. Check out some articles or videos.

One or more of her aides have testified that she instructed staff to remove the classified markings and send the material by E-mail because the classifications wouldn't allow the messages to be sent by the State Departments computer security equipment. The reason she wanted the messages E-mailed was her access to them on her phone. She would have had to be near a secure printer/fax in order to get them as classified and the bitch didn't have time for that B.S. "I want those messages instantly so do what you have to do." Classified material can only be sent by secure phone/fax machine or hand carried by a messenger. So the lying bitch is right. With a twist.
they should get some of those liar experts to decipher her excuses on this matter. like that hot blonde that shows up on Bill O'Reilly time to time anylizing facial movements when democrats are speaking/lying
Dictionaries should add the word "Lying Clinton" to their books and put Hillary in an orange jump suit next to the word

image.jpg

You are lying again. Hillary Clinton Says She Did Not Send Classified Information In Private Emails

Speaking on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Clinton said that she was only asking for unclassified information, not classified material that is not supposed to be sent through private email accounts or other non-governmental channels.

“Obviously, what I’m asking for is whatever can be transmitted,” she said.

The State Department has said it has been unable to find any evidence that the document in question was emailed to Clinton. The fact that it was meant to be sent through a secure fax does not necessarily mean that it was classified, the agency said.

Your cancer cells are growing with every lie you tell Bassman007.

tumblr_nfydpck3An1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-10_20-4-22.png
    upload_2016-6-10_20-4-22.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back